WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaha Neg the cop, or at least the retard.

Lol I see that the herbs on this site are mad quick to hop on the nuts. That piece of the name was drawn back in 07 I found it and took a pic then gave it away. The other pics I take in jersey because that's were I work I work 70 hours a week so I soft get much time to travel and take pics. And who is the real DES? I'm sure 90% of you on Here got the sane names as mad other writers from somewhere else.

I guess westchester hasn't changed from when I was a kid it's still full of yuppies and snobs

Lol I see that the herbs on this site are mad quick to hop on the nuts. That piece of the name was drawn back in 07 I found it and took a pic then gave it away. The other pics I take in jersey because that's were I work I work 70 hours a week so I soft get much time to travel and take pics. And who is the real DES? I'm sure 90% of you on Here got the sane names as mad other writers from somewhere else.

I guess westchester hasn't changed from when I was a kid it's still full of yuppies and snobs

5973161092_38ee76f3e8_o.jpg

STOLEN...

sb38er.jpg

11tx7gh.jpg

Real DES One KTC MPC...

Real DES One KTC MPC...

Listen I'll always have respect for the old cats and the ones who cane before me especially the subway guys but like I said there's bound to be two or mire of the same guys out there with the sane name I'm not biting any styles or nothin. Look at stutters like die and poes from the Bronx or even dro acc who pretty much has an identical tag of cro.

They did both go hard but the point I'm making is that as generations of graffiti stutters pass names get re-used and it happend to this day lool at the beef between fresh from the bronx and the other fresh.

But all u guys from down in westchester can shit talk me all u want , rag on me for having a wack flickr collection but in doing my thing I'm trying to expand and get around I don't see non of you up from where I'm at and it's only an hour away and correct me if I'm wrong because I might be buti believe that obese and hush 47 are from my area and they killed up here and down there.

They did both go hard but the point I'm making is that as generations of graffiti stutters pass names get re-used and it happend to this day lool at the beef between fresh from the bronx and the other fresh.

But all u guys from down in westchester can shit talk me all u want , rag on me for having a wack flickr collection but in doing my thing I'm trying to expand and get around I don't see non of you up from where I'm at and it's only an hour away and correct me if I'm wrong because I might be buti believe that obese and hush 47 are from my area and they killed up here and down there.

twNzw.gif