WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

LMFAO!!!YELLING.. JUST STATING FACT....THIS ISNT YES2 IF YOU REALLY WANT 2 KNOW WHO I AM I'LL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS....I KNOW WHO YOU ARE....YOU GOT INTO TROUBLE BEFORE OVER THIS INTERNET BS....I JUST STATED A FACT AND AS FAR AS YES2 THINKING IDEE IS THE MAN LMFAO.....THAT GUY IS A FUCKING TOY WHO THREW TAGS ABOVE PEOPLES PIECES BEFORE HE TOOK THE FLICK...JOCKING STATUS..@STILLTELLINGLIES I'LL BET YOU A GRAND THAT YES2 THINKS THE SAME AS I DO...TUFFCITYSTYLES IS NOT FAR AWAY PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.....EASY MONEY.... NO DISRESPECT TO ANYBODY JUST STATING FACT......

You'll make sure I know who this!! LMFAO. Why would you say it like that? I know who you are and you just made me lose total respect for you. You know who I am.. LOL. You know my past.. I'm glad my name is coming out of your mouth, brother.

YES2, I give the most credit and respect to out of anyone ever to come out of NY. I Put him right next to SENTO. Is Idee a toy? YES. Was he ever good? NO!! All I was saying was I remember Yes2 having tags above so many pieces at the Amtraks. THAT's IT!! Am I putting him down for this? NO!!! My appologies if that came out wrong in my orig post.

Allot of you old timers think that people owe you something, or that you are always right or that you should be looked up to. I do agree with this in most cases. My list of people that I look up to is very short, even shorter now that I crossed your name off the list..

Quotes to live by:

4699391213_a077f30078_z.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah it came out wrong in your original. u said he "did his dirt". when those tags were taken, he consistently had 5 or 6 pieces and silvers runnin' at p.b. and this was at a time when mad dudes painted there, and shit was gettin' gone over constantly. and v.s. was living down there. your partner was there! he knows! i'm not pulling any ole timer shit, and i dont know what anyone writes on here, dont care. but you said the dude "did his dirt", and that was weird because he's the dude that never sent a flick to a magazine back then, and doesn't self promote now on the internet. he did it the right way.not mad, just defending my friend.

You'll make sure I know who this!! LMFAO. Why would you say it like that? I know who you are and you just made me lose total respect for you. You know who I am.. LOL. You know my past.. I'm glad my name is coming out of your mouth, brother.

YES2, I give the most credit and respect to out of anyone ever to come out of NY. I Put him right next to SENTO. Is Idee a toy? YES. Was he ever good? NO!! All I was saying was I remember Yes2 having tags above so many pieces at the Amtraks. THAT's IT!! Am I putting him down for this? NO!!! My appologies if that came out wrong in my orig post.

Allot of you old timers think that people owe you something, or that you are always right or that you should be looked up to. I do agree with this in most cases. My list of people that I look up to is very short, even shorter now that I crossed your name off the list..

Quotes to live by:

4699391213_a077f30078_z.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!AS FAR AS LOL OLDTIMERS BEING OWED SOMETHING OR LOOKED UP 2 OR ALWAYS BEING RIGHT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THAT YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON ON THAT ... PEOPLE LOOKING UP 2 ME OR ANY OF THAT OTHER BULLSHIT..LOSING RESPECT FOR ME LMFAO!!!!! I EARNED MY RESPECT BOTTOM LINE BROTHER AND STILL PUTTING IN WORK.... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO RESPECTS ME...YOU GOT UPSET OVER A RIDICULOUS COMMENT THAT YOU MADE AND YOU WERE WRONG. ALL I DID WAS STATE MY OPINION THIS IS A GRAFF FORUM YOU TOOK IT 2 ANOTHER LEVEL. AND AS FAR AS THOSE PHOTOS WITH THE QUOTES YOU POSTED DIRECTED TOWARD ME YOU JUST MADE THIS PERSONAL..

• Like 1