WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So you're saying you're not a REAL writer if you dont have legal problems (get caught)? That is the dumbest statement I have EVER heard. EVER

no im saying longevity is based on either staying out of the focus of authorities or snitching or folding.

opinion.

the stupidest thing I ever heard was someone equating what I was saying to a barometer of "real"ness, EVER lol. I am not getting in an argument over this.

• Like 1

COCO! bad picture though, she got better flix than that! :)

hey williamsagayslave mabye ur daddy seat can help u out, but i doubt it.. mabye he even bring u out on a field trip so u get out your basement my novice..no, wait, actually please stay at home..I'd rather not see that rockin anywhere.

lol i know I was like mabye this kid will post something good but u let me down yet again.. If i quit writing today I've still gotten up more than you ever will my toddler.. wow you got friends in the game huh..wowww that is so cool, who are they? can i meet them? actually, no thanks.. u or your peeps never heard of me?? you lie like a rug my toilet scrubber.. i think ur art teacher gave u some pointers cuz that ewok is coming along nicely! HAHAHA i wont be looking at anymore of your posts, unless i want to throw up...

i mean i know i dont got ups iv have my legal problems so i just do what i do but if some dumbass is gonna hate ya gotta say something. no?

You're on the right track and it seems like you're into bettering yourself. As hard as is to steer clear of all the BS, you are def better off. Good luck