CONNECTICUT SKETCH THREAD

Sid The Sloth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I will be posting something soon. Anways, masonn you don't even paint. Your only fooling yourself by posting on this site. I have never seen anything with mason on it. If seen shit by miza n vler but never you. If you arent even up where your from, then where are you up? fuckin toy boy. Maybe you should find a new hobby. Stick to going to raves with chicks infested with diseases kid. fuckin poser ass nigga. an if you got a problem, i got no problem meetin u at barns n nobles at da mall n look at sum graffiti books with tyou to settle this beef rofl. and whats with that dragonball z shit in your username? are you a pokemon or som shit? comon kid.

on another note...

bel, seme, laxy, & that one jeg are lookin good.

You talk like your known nigga who are you to anyone? You think your hot Just cuz you catch marker tags on electric boxes by ncc? Or catch mop tags on delivery trucks? You need to practice that shitty little gaze impersonation and hop off my dick. I met miz and v-lz in the street and these niggas buttoned lip quick as fuck. I ran over them when they had theyre stamford buzz.

Ill message you my number and you can call me and ill meet you in person with a bag full of paint and we could do the real thing not look at graff books.

Same goes for you jeg. Your shit is middle school toy. Tell your lines to stop doing drugs and sharpen up.

No more messages theres Nothin but air and oppurtunity between us, so its on you.

db3dee18.jpg just was tellin u that pen hollows are not sketches, 2 letters on paper r not sketches. and if u can only say my lines are shakey im cool wit that. sketches shouldnt be cleaner than when their painted. sketches r to referred to for painted pieces. u r not a graffiti artist or a writer if u only sketch on paper.. thats the only reason i said go to the toy thread. look at the effort dudes put in to some of these, do u really think pen hollows r worth posting if u never fill them or finish them?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=sketch

Dont get brazy with niggas from the start like yo your wack toy thread, heard of it? how bout some crits instead of bitching about color. Im more interested in the complexity and style of my letters than i am what kinda colors ima throw in it. Crit me on my letters and when i know theyre up to par ill color it. ALOT OF COLOR COULD BE A COVER UP FOR SHITTY LETTERS *cough cough*

maybe if you kids spent less time talking shit on the internet about who has the straighter di... er... lines... nice fill tho. what is that, colored pencil? green ON blue? damnnn, that' sooooooooooo ooo o o oo o o o oo o o o o oo hot. never seen anybody try to make THAT look good before. And JEG, that's some hot shit... what's it say? You have the dopest letter structure ever. I really need to get on that. If there's anyone on here that deserves to talk shit to anyone, and tell them to go post in the toy thread, it's definitely you. Word up! Can't wait to see anyone other than you two posting your own flicks in the CT thread.