The No Names......TNN

XLR8ER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the no-names is a great name...being that no-ones ever heard of any of you

this crew seems to do sub-par mural work at best...i see like 5 things in this whole thread that actually count az graffiti.

maybe starting a thread about yourself was a bit ambitious? the no names lol...well youre not ALL nonames i guess...EXCEL is a real name in the game, he just happens to be AWR-MSK and i dont imagine thats youkid.

stick to being nobodies, it will be better on your ego

your thread has been up for almost a month and only 400 people have bothered to click on it...talk back when you have contrubuted something to graffiti that anyone gives a shit to check for.

just an observation that not every crew of nobodies needs their own thread is all...theres lots of little ankle biter crews, adn each member of the crew has their OWN crew, adn everyone in their crew is a member of everyone elses crew...so u have 6 dudes and 5 crews and nobody even does worthwile graffiti

It's acctualy XL, like the size of your girls gut. EXCEL means to be great at something. 2 different words that sound the same when said fast. For the most part i just keep it at X so dont worry about what i write. Besides, I'm from cali and have spoken to those dudes about it and there cool with it so go hate on someone else and post flicks that you paint. Or are you another one of those idiots thats talks more then you paint? It's the No Names cause were not about the fame, were about painting and not this who's who in the graff game. Hate on Hater.