The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was gonna put something about you being a legal eagle but I do respect your work so I'll just post this :king:

HA! the ol half diss, half compliment.if you wanna diss me, diss me. call me a legal eagle, with out the "respect your work" fagitry. you think your some authority on illegal writing? please,, the crap you have out there doesnt pull the respect of a decent tag from an unknown writer.

Im not trying to diss you, nor did I claim to be an "authority" on anything...no need to get you panties in a bunch. If I were going to diss you it wouldn't be for painting legal walls; because honestly I think the city needs more of them, and like I said I like your stuff. To diss you I'd bring up SCAR...

au·dac·i·ty/ôˈdasitē/Noun

1. The willingness to take bold risks

2. Rude or disrespectful behavior

pleeeze, you couldnt diss me if you tried. name drop scar all you want. and its not about harsh, you retard. its about you thinking you have an opinion that counts. its about you not understanding the 2 ears one mouth philosophy. you have 1200 post on 12 oz.... get it?

Im glad you noticed I'm such an avid 12oz user. Now you think I'm so insignifigant right? Then why even bother paying attention to me? My opinion is my opinion. What is it to you, nothing, you basically just say that right? I can see you're visibly upset so why do you just calm down and ignore "meaningless" me.

bite

[bahyt]

-verb (used with object)

bit,bitten,bit,biting

1. to cut or grip with the teeth

2. to sting

-verb (used without object)

bit,bitten,bit,biting

3. to attack with the jaws

4. to take without asking or steal

5. to take a firm hold

-noun