The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but keep playing the victim and act like everyone else got a head start...no, everyone starts the same, but the past generation respected the old heads and were grateful to be passed down outlines and paid homage where it was due. today you little faggots don't know how to listen or take advice. that is the problem. Stop adopting the attitude of a jefferson parish wigger lords and take advice for once instead of trying to convince yourself you don't suck.

a toy service announcement.

well i take advice and critisim from good writers. took none from you on the other hand because all your shit has never progressed. yes as i told you before i respect you for having BEEN up and for being established and all but i dont want anything i ever paint to look like your shit. and as far as the "wisdom" you gave me, ive heard every quote on graff dvds. stop acting like your the graff masiha to nola your and brown addict idiot. get over your self and move out your parents house fag