P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

props to whoever it was that came up with "kum guzzling bitches" for FINALLY figuring out a new acronym to dis us with hahahahaha, and whoever came up with that story about :confused: from AM making sine cry is incredibly creative and i cant wait to see you put that creativity to work on the street. maybe you can borrow :confused: bike that he stole from sine to get around to do it, you know, the one that didnt really have tires and you couldnt actually ride anywhere at all on it. i also really enjoyed that denote diss about candyland fucking shoots and ladders on acid and all that, again, cant wait to see you take that creativity to the street. shits unreal, :confused: from kgb, please chill on trying to defend the crew, im sick of seeing all this ridiculous e-beef, its not at all worth it, and every time some shit starts up theres 3 pages of talking shit on kgb which is pretty unreal too. ive got no beef with anyone really, i love my boys to death and will be there for them through whatever bullshit they go through but youre just instigating unnecessary e beef that im sick of seeing. and again, youre my boy and im there for you too. were all art fags, i admit it, im sorry i paint on things in my own house legally, i guess that means i like dicks or something. but anyway, bump everyone going out and getting shit done. bump everyone taking a risk to paint on shit that isnt theirs, bump not giving into e-beef, bump wearing pants that are too small for you, bump legal and illegal painting, bump shoots and ladders, bump acid, bump bumping shit, bump every writer ive met that has been a decent person, bump every writer that is not a nice person that tends to their own beef and stays out of everyone elses, bump me being drunk wearing a fishing jacket that isnt mine and being covered in some shit that im not sure what it is right now, and bump not being sure if anything im saying right now makes sense, and most importantly bump the next 16 pages being nothing but talking shit on kgb, and last but not least, bump david arquet (or however you spell it)for being in kgb in cali, oh, and texting kgb to answer questions is pretty rad too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm by no means part of this....but c'mon. This is complete fucking garbage. No one cares how many colors you put in your pretty fill. These letters are awful. There is no appeal or style to any of it. It's like putting a fat girl in a wedding dress. And what the fuck is your word "DNOTE"...Jesus was "NSANE" already taken? This piece looks like Shoots And Ladders took acid with Candyland and tried to paint, but ended up in a gay bar with Fruity Pebbles rambling on about how to put a 3D on some arrows (while waiting for the GHB to kick in so they could fist each other).

is is the best shit ive ever read...