Michael Jackson r.i.p

supa_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......he did make a lot of good music but his personal life distorted that to a lot of people even his fans...now that hes gone its OK??? i don't understand this logic.......that's like saying, Hitler killed millions of Jews but statistically speaking outta those millions there would have been rapist child molesters murderers...so with that being said i can say Hitlers my hero...i think not......

comparing Michael Jackson to hitler is like comparing apples to...power tools. unless you were there and saw him "rape" and "molest" children - then you dont really know, absolutely, that he did it. without question, he was weird and eccentric, but what artist isnt? im not condoning child molestation, but i wasnt there so i dont know what happened. you BELIEVE mj is guilty of all that shit, thats cool. but people once BELIEVED the earth was flat. Muslim fundamentalist BELIEVE America is a culture of hellbound infadels. Christian fundamentalist BELIEVE the earth is only 4000 years old, shall I go on? youd be surprised what sheeple believe when tailored evidence is convincing enough and they lack the capacity to question shit. just keep in mind evidence is not the same as proof.

comparing Michael Jackson to hitler is like comparing apples to...power tools. unless you were there and saw him "rape" and "molest" children - then you dont really know, absolutely, that he did it. without question, he was weird and eccentric, but what artist isnt? im not condoning child molestation, but i wasnt there so i dont know what happened. you BELIEVE mj is guilty of all that shit, thats cool. but people once BELIEVED the earth was flat. Muslim fundamentalist BELIEVE America is a culture of hellbound infadels. Christian fundamentalist BELIEVE the earth is only 4000 years old, shall I go on? youd be surprised what sheeple believe when tailored evidence is convincing enough and they lack the capacity to question shit. just keep in mind evidence is not the same as proof.

THANK YOU ZED, THIS IS WELL PUT.

so you support child molestation

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

~ Buddha

so mj builds a place called "neverland ranch". he invites kids over, has the most amazing things every little kid could dream of. he has sleep overs...(this doesn't seem funny to you at all????)....and either way its just my opinion..i feel that people now a days don't realize that there opinion are just that.....take it with a grain of salt or a blunt to da face.......

ay guer your daytime las vegas bombing is cool and all but this the niggah that told us "Dont stop till you get enough"..his death compares to john lennon, princess diana rip, john f kennedy....

yo that niggah was a big ass kid him self he had a fucked up child hood..

parents knew that dude was loaded so i bet they told their kids to say shit to hit the bank....

Rip King of pop

he wasent no king ok cus people are just saying they miss him cus hes dead now...he made acouple good songs thats it ok?!?!

AH YEAH WHAT ABOUT ELVIS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CALL THE KNIG OF ROCK AND ROLL! YA LOVE SOOOO DEARLY WHEN HE STOLE HIS WHOLE SHIT FROM BLACK PEOPLE PLUS THE MOTHERFUCKER COULD NOT EVEN DANCE!!

comparing Michael Jackson to hitler is like comparing apples to...power tools. unless you were there and saw him "rape" and "molest" children - then you dont really know, absolutely, that he did it. without question, he was weird and eccentric, but what artist isnt? im not condoning child molestation, but i wasnt there so i dont know what happened. you BELIEVE mj is guilty of all that shit, thats cool. but people once BELIEVED the earth was flat.

I think it was all for money... We don't know what happened but I think the kids jsut ruined his name for the sake of becoming rich in sue-happy America.

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson.