FX.....The Legacy Continues!!!.

uknowho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn kes, i wanted to do a War of the Words wall;u beat me to it, nice job...maybe

Ill do a part2...????....

be my guest mate, ud smoke it anyways!..thats neally 2yrs old that wall now, u can do the official FX version.

DOPE,wiked! loving the bird next to ur peice, quite a different wall for u aswell. good shit!

mmoa3.jpg

TFHcrew..Suedo,Float,Ques,Kes,Armer,Thoe by Gimiks,Brigs and Klean. earlly 2008..this was our first attempt at a big scale wall(and there hasnt been many since), didnt come as good as we hoped n lucky for us the paint was free. makes u appreciate all the big scale prodies that get knowing how much work n team effort needs to be put into them.

mmoa3.jpg

TFHcrew..Suedo,Float,Ques,Kes,Armer,Thoe by Gimiks,Brigs and Klean. earlly 2008..this was our first attempt at a big scale wall(and there hasnt been many since), didnt come as good as we hoped n lucky for us the paint was free. makes u appreciate all the big scale prodies that get knowing how much work n team effort needs to be put into them.

oops, i meant late 2007.

Archived