FX.....The Legacy Continues!!!.

uknowho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a time when almost no crew could fuck with FX...talk about a crew that was on top of the game that fell to mediocrity...snow is still dope, but all the dudes that made it ill in the first place quit it seems. nowadays it seems like they are just trying to dy recycled, less-good, versions of the super ill shit that was being done by FX years ago.

the rise and fall of crews i suppose

FX! possibly the greatest production krew of all time... has less picks on 12oz then any main crew? what happened 2 these GIANTS, it was only yesterday they were where 7th is now. its absolutely devistating that there is so little picks here!! i hope we havent seen the last of them, 2geather, pushing boundries, taking back the spot light that was theres 4 over 10 years! perhaps one day? id like 2 c fx combind forces with 156 and 7th along with a fat hand full of others on one wall. now that would be clash of the titans! i guess i just wana say that fx was a big part of y i fell in love with graff. and i really hope u all come back snaping necks with some live fx!!!!!

^^^^^ your keywords with some answers: 'less'-'possibly'-'GIANTS'-"7th" (refering to 7th letter in a respectful manner without the need for comparison) i respect that. - 'taking back the spot that was theirs over 10 years!'(that sounds a little like fashion) -'perhaps'-'id like 2 c fx combind forces with 156 and 7th' (we all would!. wait, isn't the MAC part of the 7th? he painted along with FX in puerto rico 2 years ago. i also recall SNOW going on the exchange tour and rockin' with them)-' that would be clash of the titans!' (killer!)- 'i guess i just wana say that fx was a big part of y i fell in love with graff' (i admit to that also,lol)--------'snaping necks with some live fx !! (i always said POSE2 could be making millions of just that one phrase)...... well, 2010 is almost here...let's see what happens..:lol: