FX.....The Legacy Continues!!!.

uknowho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met a ton of guys in FX and paint with them whenever i can and i'm sure if Kes didn't live in australia he'd do the same. I grew up on FX graffiti so to be asked to be a part of it (even if it is years after the crew started) is an honor. I blame my parents for not having me younger so i could have painted back in the day with the squad. I don't feel the need to justify what I do to other people but I will in this case just so people know my stance. Honestly, all the world is in turmoil and THIS is what you're worried about??

niggaz dont know ish about us they just wish they did...............................................................................................Funky Xpertzzzz Bringing Trouble..........................................comeske over and out.....uno

Ok lets be square here. Some of you can paint nicely, Kes and Mek particularly. But how can you live with yourselves writing an old crew name like this? And another thing, I bet for the most part you haven't even met! You are basically a social networking crew.

Explain.

Let's be square here your a fuckin herb.

each of the so-called 'piggybackers' were personally selected by members of FX. Any other ASSumptions or anything else u wanna tell US about OUR crew? I see a career in journalism for u, where 'fishing for a scoop' can actually get u paid. It wont pay off in this forum.