ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dope! and happy fathers day right back at you .. did you ever get that poor

kid that gazing ball for the backyard? lol lol lol lol lol

uncle rapes said he would buy it for him..

jeez all of our kids have an uncle "rapes" now lol

that just dont sound right ... lol

Look what I found! vvvv

Tribal Shirt Contest – Final Results

The guys over at Tribal USA finally made a decision, and the winner is: Serval from Switzerland. Second place for Dimo and third for Shyne from China, here you can find the Rankings and artworks, many thanks for the massive amount of contest entries!

Tribaltee.jpg

I haven't had the chance to paint with all of these crazy deadlines...don't worry, that piece will be gone soon. Now that I have that wall again there will be new stuff soon. You should see parts of the wall. There are eight foot square spots where each cinderblock piece was the corners of paint curling up all the way to the first layer. I can take off full block sized pieces without them ripping. They must be an 8Th of an inch thick with all the time we have painted. It is going to take me a full day to get the wall back to normal.

I haven't had the chance to paint with all of these crazy deadlines...don't worry, that piece will be gone soon. Now that I have that wall again there will be new stuff soon. You should see parts of the wall. There are eight foot square spots where each cinderblock piece was the corners of paint curling up all the way to the first layer. I can take off full block sized pieces without them ripping. They must be an 8Th of an inch thick with all the time we have painted. It is going to take me a full day to get the wall back to normal.

Take the pieces off the wall and mount them on some kind of substrate. That would be dope.