*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The real myth is from out south.....MYTH= DRANE=DEL JAM........ask around bout that boy...

please believe.........rockin myth in the late 80's....

i wasn't going to respond but in myth's defense i will say that he has been rocking that name since probably the late 80s, 90s, and is still active today. dude holds his name down while painting across the US and he is up on freights. style king in my eyes..

i wasn't going to respond but in myth's defense i will say that he has been rocking that name since probably the late 80s, 90s, and is still active today. dude holds his name down while painting across the US and he is up on freights. style king in my eyes..

WELL CHALIE WITH A NAME LIKE THAT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT??...BUT UH

I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAT MYTH YOU TALKIN BOUT.....JUST OLD ASS MYTH.......SOUTHSIDE...

DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE TOPIC....JUST UPPIN MY PEEPS...MY OLD CREW

NAH MEAN.....THOUGHT THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN...BUT HONESTLY I DONT GIVE A SHIT.....

REALLY DOE!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant wait to run into this bitch..so i can push his fuckin wig back

l_ec0bc0a07ebd40ed8e16e59947838e54.gif

:hatred:

HAHAHAHA nigga you aint gonna push anyones wig back you a str8 biter cause the nas niggas been told you there was a myth in nas and u havent even been gettn up at the time

and ur shit was gettn stamped down 59th so u know nas oc myth waas around cause his shit was all around YOUR hood and if u dont rember i was with limit when u asked him if he wrote and when he asked u he told u there was a nigga writing myth already and id you really serious bout pushing back wigs. pm me we can get this settled yall two one on one since ur so quik to split wigs:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nasty nas crue

on the other hand i see you ILL kats

15ffymb.jpg