welcome to the carter little shop of horror

bloddy like a period after dra

doctor imma dog imma dog imma dog ya

not georgetown but imma uptown hoya

brothers like warner someone shouldve warned ya

relax like fuckin california

or get cornered then get tortured then get slaughtered

in that order

WHo the fuck are you nigga. State your name cause you cant have that born to be .Banned shit you fucking toy . You aint on shit and you cant use my letters cause you aint in my crew. YOu scarry ass biacth state your name and we will know what you on. I bet you never accomplished anything in the greff scene your all talk and your scare hidding behind that fake ass name .Hey your funny cause you are talking shit about niggas that paint that puts you in a fucked up situation. YOUR WORSEr than tork at least that kid dont claim to be big shit.

SCREAM AT ME ARMOR ONE ....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nigga keep talk your internet shit....your nigga get on 12oz everyday wishing one day your shit will be posted....come on now...you nigga's need to go get some cans a go paint...streight up...you nigga really want it...stamp my crew...awake the best.....im been waitin for a battle...ne one..please...the dopest motherfucken crew........the orfn......fame be reckin shit for like 7 year...real recognize real