*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont know about the rest of u pilsen cats

but i was saddened the day live and whoever else went over this wall

i personally liked lookin at the dope old stuff that was there

some stuff should just be left alone

this wall and that pink line mul spot u buffed and went over should've been left alone

real talk

The Mul spot got dissed by a toy, Live and Mul talked it over so that's between them and the pedrazas wall got so faded you couldn't read any of it anymore so the owner of the building requested that it be repainted. Live does not disrespect anyone, maybe you should mind your own fuckin buisness if you don't know what the fuck your talkin bout. As much as I wish the old stuff woulda stayed too, nothing last forever, quit cryin on the net...

The Mul spot got dissed by a toy, Live and Mul talked it over so that's between them and the pedrazas wall got so faded you couldn't read any of it anymore so the owner of the building requested that it be repainted. Live does not disrespect anyone, maybe you should mind your own fuckin buisness if you don't know what the fuck your talkin bout. As much as I wish the old stuff woulda stayed too, nothing last forever, quit cryin on the net...

well can someone else paint over it cus damn that wall is fugllllee

u must not have much of a life and as indicated by ur 2130 posts i'm sure i'm right:lol:

No I have a job that requires me to sit in front of a computer for 8 hours.

And I have a lot of friends that post from this account.

Now stop riding my dick..that's your big sister's job

And by the way..later on me and a few of the boys are gonna stop by and do bukkake on her(google it)

And if your slut mother walks in she gonna get a taste too