*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^^^^^

im just pointing out the irony on that fill. if u got so many spots, why go bomb spots that are already rocked? are u trying to bring the buff? you know what i think it is..... YOU DONT HAVE SPOTS SO U FIND WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS.

And I dont care, this shit is comedy before i go to work, goof

25f2dew.jpg[/img]

i dont know about the rest of u pilsen cats

but i was saddened the day live and whoever else went over this wall

i personally liked lookin at the dope old stuff that was there

some stuff should just be left alone

this wall and that pink line mul spot u buffed and went over should've been left alone

real talk

^^^^^^^^^

im just pointing out the irony on that fill. if u got so many spots, why go bomb spots that are already rocked? are u trying to bring the buff? you know what i think it is..... YOU DONT HAVE SPOTS SO U FIND WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS.

And I dont care, this shit is comedy before i go to work, goof

Or...MYOB! What are you, the grafitti police? Oh noes, the 20 fills that were already there was enough, you guys are bogus for that.. haha.. You do you, and try to stay your ass out of jail, LAME.

What's ironic is that you're still steady worried about what CMK is doing...that's pure comedy. :lol: :lol:

i dont know about the rest of u pilsen cats

but i was saddened the day live and whoever else went over this wall

i personally liked lookin at the dope old stuff that was there

some stuff should just be left alone

this wall and that pink line mul spot u buffed and went over should've been left alone

real talk

that live shit was kinda hot the location was not:lol:

nigga keep talk your internet shit....your nigga get on 12oz everyday wishing one day your shit will be posted....come on now...you nigga's need to go get some cans a go paint...streight up...you nigga really want it...stamp my crew...awake the best.....im been waitin for a battle...ne one..please...the dopest motherfucken crew........the orfn......fame be reckin shit for like 7 year...real recognize real

someone been "reckin shit" for 7 years and aint nobody ever heard of them then thats a toy in my book:lol:

WHo the fuck are you nigga. State your name cause you cant have that born to be .Banned shit you fucking toy . You aint on shit and you cant use my letters cause you aint in my crew. YOu scarry ass biacth state your name and we will know what you on. I bet you never accomplished anything in the greff scene your all talk and your scare hidding behind that fake ass name .Hey your funny cause you are talking shit about niggas that paint that puts you in a fucked up situation. YOUR WORSEr than tork at least that kid dont claim to be big shit.

SCREAM AT ME ARMOR ONE ....

i took ur letters from u son ur crew is dead and old my dad used to bomb when they started so u know that crew is old:lol: