*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't hate the burbs. i have plenty of lame white family members that live in the suburbs, but it's boring as shit in the suburbs and every kid who lives out there is a 'wigger' who listens to lil wayne, take our friend tork for example :lol:. the city is where it's at dude, graffiti is best in the city not in the middle of nowhere, and so what if the buff is hard here it only makes us bomb even harder; if you're a real writer you wouldn't let something like that stop you from getting up. so i just hate suburban writers who live miles and miles out of chicago in their perfect little suburbia trying to claim their from the chi when they put in no work once so ever in the city and all they do is hit some freights in the burbs every now and then, not that there's anything wrong with hitting freights but i'm just sayin'..

fuck the burbs!

This dude is a tool!

Get a fucking life bro.

Prolly a bunch of writers from the burbs who put more work than you,

get over it.

:confused: