*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

a little jealous are we?? i think the problem is people who dont paint get envious when they see other niggas gettin over? i say if u dont like what sumbody else doin then go out and try to do sumthin betr?? y come on here and air out all ur feminine emotions? for the record i thought that spot was hot shit..90s flavor with the fat ass outline.. love that shit.. werm killin it right now and niggas mad cuz he been around and still doin more than the haters hatin him lol........spend more time worryin bout urselves gettin up and ull have less time to hate on the next man.......-DabsMoney-....................pic for the talk

AMEN!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
a little jealous are we?? i think the problem is people who dont paint get envious when they see other niggas gettin over? i say if u dont like what sumbody else doin then go out and try to do sumthin betr?? y come on here and air out all ur feminine emotions? for the record i thought that spot was hot shit..90s flavor with the fat ass outline.. love that shit.. werm killin it right now and niggas mad cuz he been around and still doin more than the haters hatin him lol........spend more time worryin bout urselves gettin up and ull have less time to hate on the next man.......-DabsMoney-....................pic for the talk

fuck sissy ass haters they be the first to get rolled on

Saw on the KEDZIE entrance of the I55 WERM & TRACK getting all crazy. That nigga WERM thinks he's all big and bad about it. That nigga went over my guy MASH J4F RATS. And some of FACT's shit too. That nigga just came back out in the game? He needs to slow down regardless they were toss-ups WERM got a lot of catching up to do. He gets it in no doubt, but chillax there buddy. King of the FUCK-UPS! I don't know about the "W". It's one letter faggboi. Can't nigga's put up there whole name or crew or are these nigga's getting LAY LAY? Don't take it to the butt ya fuck......

SuperFRESH1er

That nigga been on the line never got off? That album been waiting to dropp how many years? You still on the hook and prolly hooked on the shit still.....

Calm down calm down.

fuck this sissy act dont talk yo gay shit here go up to werm n make yo move bet u end up with yo ass beat

TO ROWDY NIGGA AND JOEY FAG OF HOE NUTS....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ASS FAGGOTS!!! IF YOU REALLY ARE GRAFF WRITERS, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT LEARNED MUCH AS FAR AS RESPECT GOES. FUCK YOUR LAME ASS OPINIONS...NO ONE THINKS YOU ARE FUNNY..YOU OBVIOUSLY JUST HAVE SOME KIND OF SELF CONFIDENCE ISSUES, SO INSTEAD OF REPPIN' YOUR NAME ON THE STREETS YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF YOU ON THE INTERNET TOO... I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH...SHUTT THHHEEE FUUUUCCCCKKK UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: