*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

r.i.p to the nigga sole.....but you niggas talking about we should do this or we should do that shut up already and do it..talking aint shit...you got drunk cops killing niggas and getting away with it,you got niggas getting chased by law and somehow dies in the river,its all bullshit and we all need to wake up...we are stronger than they will ever be combined but nobody has balls to do shit...my two cents

r.i.p to the nigga sole.....but you niggas talking about we should do this or we should do that shut up already and do it..talking aint shit...you got drunk cops killing niggas and getting away with it,you got niggas getting chased by law and somehow dies in the river,its all bullshit and we all need to wake up...we are stronger than they will ever be combined but nobody has balls to do shit...my two cents

True story, but what is it your propose we do? We may be stronger, but i dont think we will ever have the resources the unity to do anything... but hopefully im wrong.

for real, i dont think resources is the issue. cause there are a few groups causing damage together. more than anything its EGOS. to many foools see others as a "threat" and not as "a brotha who can help" his game. but at the same time there are those people who are seen as threats who act high and mighty and arent willing to help.

its pretty fuckin sad in chicago when a friend cant go to his boys wake, memorial party etc. cause of beef. or worried of some shit going down. we talk all this "thow his name up, keep his family in your prayers, so and so lives!" yet hurt ass suckas are trying to start shit at events that has nothing to do with the reason everyone gathered together? NO RESPECT. not even for the fallen? theres a time and place for everything.

and truth be told, im not calling out names but these young dudes really need to quit or at least be checked. when theres some 35th(i think?) flake saying "quit posting the old flicks" that just shows you how ignorant we are to helping further the graff scene here. i think everyone should feel a bit ashamed of the scene when there are these young kids who really dont know shit about respect to apperciate where they got their favorite fuckin hobby from. if the graff scene was tight here(like it COULD be), that would have never been said.

you should CHERISH that there such deep rooted history of graff here.

and as for blaiming cops and daley, bout how corruopt they are...yea they are thats old ass news. that should give you all the more reason to get together and destroy the fucking city. and if your one saying "this guy makes the chicago scene bad" "he's whack" keep in mind at that point so were you for talking shit.

PULL THE THUMB BEFORE YOU POINT THE FINGER

yea long ass rant, im high..

for real, i dont think resources is the issue. cause there are a few groups causing damage together. more than anything its EGOS. to many foools see others as a "threat" and not as "a brotha who can help" his game. but at the same time there are those people who are seen as threats who act high and mighty and arent willing to help.

its pretty fuckin sad in chicago when a friend cant go to his boys wake, memorial party etc. cause of beef. or worried of some shit going down. we talk all this "thow his name up, keep his family in your prayers, so and so lives!" yet hurt ass suckas are trying to start shit at events that has nothing to do with the reason everyone gathered together? NO RESPECT. not even for the fallen? theres a time and place for everything.

and truth be told, im not calling out names but these young dudes really need to quit or at least be checked. when theres some 35th(i think?) flake saying "quit posting the old flicks" that just shows you how ignorant we are to helping further the graff scene here. i think everyone should feel a bit ashamed of the scene when there are these young kids who really dont know shit about respect to apperciate where they got their favorite fuckin hobby from. if the graff scene was tight here(like it COULD be), that would have never been said.

you should CHERISH that there such deep rooted history of graff here.

PULL THE THUMB BEFORE YOU POINT THE FINGER

yea long ass rant, im high..

chuuuuch.

True story, but what is it your propose we do? We may be stronger, but i dont think we will ever have the resources the unity to do anything... but hopefully im wrong.

Word thats what needs to happened ,people caugth up in senseless beef. Real talk niggas got to see who the real enemy is ...the system we need to unite and crush... Graff is art and also a potent inner city weapon. Now lets bomb because its all about the revolution......

Word thats what needs to happened ,people caugth up in senseless beef. Real talk niggas got to see who the real enemy is ...the system we need to unite and crush... Graff is art and also a potent inner city weapon. Now lets bomb because its all about the revolution......

sounds pretty reasonable.. everyone should really consider thinkin bout it...