*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

REST IN POWER To a Real Brother! He always gave me some slivers or buckets and he was always down to throw his own loot on a sack! He didnt complain and whine like most fucking toy ass writers! He made shit happen even though he lived a tough life! He always had fresh kicks on, paint on his jacket and more gear than any one person needed! He still had original mini wides and ultra wides from All-City Wreckordz from under the Wilson Station, 3 or 4 silvers, a paint bottle, this dude rocked it truly and he was a real bomber, all about handstyles and throwups! I'm rocking all my northfaces and new balances in honor of a real generous person! SOLE UAC FTR MVP!

Sincerely,

Drugs One

X-Men Fam

what bothers me the most is the assumption the people get out of graffiti.. and the people who do it.

reading on this story on news sites and other sources.. folk feeling the need to comment on such stories... based simply on the shit they see on the streets while ignoring the real shit.. yeah we might feel a need for destruction and carelessness towards others shit..

but not all writers are created equally.

i could go on writing with the need to emphasize how this art form is an expression of self as well as such a creative aspect towards others.

but instead... fuck you! the general public.. the folks who concern themselves with the latest entertainment.. and are always fascinated with the next and most juiciest controversy surrounding hollywood and all forms of entertainment in their brainwashed heads.

humanity has lost its ways...

REST IN POWER To a Real Brother! He always gave me some slivers or buckets and he was always down to throw his own loot on a sack! He didnt complain and whine like most fucking toy ass writers! He made shit happen even though he lived a tough life! He always had fresh kicks on, paint on his jacket and more gear than any one person needed! He still had original mini wides and ultra wides from All-City Wreckordz from under the Wilson Station, 3 or 4 silvers, a paint bottle, this dude rocked it truly and he was a real bomber, all about handstyles and throwups! I'm rocking all my northfaces and new balances in honor of a real generous person! SOLE UAC FTR MVP!

Sincerely,

Drugs One

X-Men Fam

STR8 UP HAHAHAH THATS SOLE NIGGA DIDNT HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME BUT HE WOULD BE THE FRESHIEST NIGGA AT THE SPOT HAHAHAH. ALWAYS HANDED ME A CAN IDK WHERE THE FUCK HE ALWAYS KEPT THEM BUT ALWASY HANDED ONE OVER LOL MAN WE MISS YOU SON

RIP SOLE, you were one of the coolest cats I've met in this whole scene. I just saw you the other day, was shocked to hear this news when I woke up today.

It's sad to see all of the negative responses to the news post, Chicago has an excessive amount of hate against graffiti artists.

And as its been said many times, fuck the police. The Chicago police department consists of a bunch of fat, dirty, lying, scumbag, corrupt ass pigs.

RIP brother, we will always remember you as a great person and a true, respected Chicago graffiti artist.

Respect and Love,

EACH.

REST IN PEACE SOLE ROCK.

SO MANY MEMORIES WITH YOU JO..

ONE OF THE DOWNEST, REALEST CATS I EVER KICKED IT WIT, PAINTED WIT, HUSTLED WIT, AND HE STILL HAS BETTER HANDSTYLES FOR MY NAME THAN I DO!!!! LOL

SAVE ME A HEINEKEN UP THERE FAMILY. WELL KEEP REPPIN YOU OUT HERE. BELIEVE THAT.