*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what up guys and girls... im headed up to chi here pretty soon just wanted to know a few things befor i do...

first who is most up? and the cats that arnt far behind..

All city king Tork..cope2 and skor

what shoul i expect?

i dont know what the fuck you should expect..youll prolly die in these streets nigga.

places the are a forsure bust...

pwalls..if a nigga wants u to jump on a wall with him say "hell naw bro" cause he settin u up

what are some main streets i should visit?

nigga you HAVE to bomb in englewood..streets like ashland and halsted n shit..dont take your car tho..walk. its safer like that..and the bus runs 24-7..O and make sure your dressed to fuckin impress too..big diamond chain n shit..so the cops can think you goin to the club or something..that way you wont get stopped..

.... thanks

you very welcome my nigga

what up guys and girls... im headed up to chi here pretty soon just wanted to know a few things befor i do...

first who is most up? and the cats that arnt far behind.... what shoul i expect? places the are a forsure bust... try to stear away from those.... and what are some main streets i should visit? not a d just tryin to get a heads up.... any input would be tight.... pm me if its too much to say openly on here.... thanks

tha best part of tha city to catch some action is on 26th street especially between sawyer & spaulding. yeah best time to go is usually after 6pm. somebody most likely will come up to you and ask who you are & where you are from, its just be'n safe on their side cuz of tha vandal squad. oh yeah they are undercover so if they look young, just say KK cuz thats a code for them to know you aint a cop;)