*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you proved my point beautifully...:cool:

.look at you..you get sooo excited and rowelled up at the thought of e thuggin that you post 3 post to address me....i got you searching google for flicks...you jock me and everyone on 12 oz...snitch??? you clearly called swerve out in a video and got called out for it.....hahahhahahhahahaha..:lol:

have good day at school little guy and hope you have a fun filled treat weekend and your parents pay you the attention you yearn for on here soooo bad..hahahah....

oh yeah....go paint if your parents let you out sunday night..put in a little work little guy..its good for the soul.....

i love how your only near a computer durning school hours....awww..its ok little guy..one day you will make money and be able to buy shiny new things...

poor ass nigga..hahahahha

fuck painting im gon fuck your lil siters!! graffiti is for fucking homothugs. loook dewd im tottally taggin lolz im so fucking gangster im writing on someones wall Tthats weak! rather be out gettin some pussy or money. and aint on a computer neither bitch this is 2010 we got smartphones fuck yo face!!

LOL @ always nasty "we are gonna come find you" you guys are some PEDO THUGS trying to find someone 10 years younger than you fuck you come find me i got a surprise for you it rhymes with flam manwhich.

fuck painting im gon fuck your lil siters!! graffiti is for fucking homothugs. loook dewd im tottally taggin lolz im so fucking gangster im writing on someones wall Tthats weak! rather be out gettin some pussy or money. and aint on a computer neither bitch this is 2010 we got smartphones fuck yo face!!

LOL @ always nasty "we are gonna come find you" you guys are some PEDO THUGS trying to find someone 10 years younger than you fuck you come find me i got a surprise for you it rhymes with flam manwhich.

hahaha..exactly..poor ass nigga..hahah..

TALKING BOUT WEAPONS U DUMB FAGGET U STUCK ME LIKE A LIL BITCH U TOO SCARE TO FIGHT ME HAHAHA IT'S ALL GOOD LOOK AT ME STILL BANGING DA O HARDER DAN EVER U PLAYING WITH KNIFES NIGGUHS WE GUN CLAPPING U FAKE AS HOMEBOIIS NIGGUH WENEVER ANY OF U WANNA GET DOWN I'M READY PUNK AS NIGGUHS! FUK SAVE FUK SKEET FUK SEMER FUK YSER FUK SWEAR FUK ALL U TDM FAGGETS Y'ALL BUNCH OF PUSSYZ LIKE BAGO LIL NIGGUH ACTN HARD IN FRONT OF COPS LIKE A HOMO BUNCH OF LIL KIDS IN UR LIL KRU GET ON SUM PLAYER SHIT BOII

this guy is my fuckin hero!! our guns be clappin like fat labias! :lol: :lol:

Archived