*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3731498005_3a143ace67_o.jpg

ugly ass shit.just trains thats all you do?come on bitch do some street stuff i dare you white boy.why did you join wkt there a bunch of pussies and snitches.so dat makes you a pussy and snitch.if that is you in the photo your a fuken fagget as looking kid.i said kid bye write me soon Bisket.lmao everytime.tdm

^^^^r u the graff god

hey she/thing what up bitch how you been toy.hey i havent seen you up lately so that means some one is pimping my bitch.why do you go behind my back and let someone else do the pimpin.im your pimp bitch.kash you know what im not all there to but we will soon meet up i promise my little bitch. r10:lol:

Picture4-1.png

Picture1-1.png

Picture006-2.jpg

all this shit sucks fuck you need some style bisket and the hoe (seyhoe) all you fucks do she/thing (kash) and the blob (an) need some help but here is where i come in first i will find you second kick your fucken asses then spit on your mother faces when i visit you at the hospital to pay my respects.lmao you nikkas are toys just look at your shit and stop posting picks of your 16yr old sister. white trash shit.:lol:

Archived