*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit i better get of this thread b4 one of these wkt whiteboys kicks my ass lol.

on the real dudes are tuff when there in a group but when you catch them by them selves they aint shit. dont be mad.

this guys a comedian, please keep going.

this guys a comedian, please keep going.

Ill keeping on talking shit so which stupid tall as white boy are you.

hhhmmm ohh i knw which one the toy,oh shit that doesn't narrow it down cause

all you guys are toys.ohh well whitey tuff guys supposibly.lol fuck your chapters

there all fukn toys. Dr. Kuin medicine women tht dude is a fuken tweaker.G! fuken

short mexican ass mother fucker that needs his pussy hair on his lips shaved.write

back please.pinche juguetes.ere uno zero..

enough internet clowning. we're a real crew that does real dirt in the real world. forget about these clowns trying to get a rise out of us.

yeah you do real dirt.just talk shit just like me real dirt. another stupid white boy and i am racisist i hate niggers mexicans crackers and all the other colors.you guys dont do work just post them decal stickers and then you claim your up come on dickheads hit up like men not like fuken bitches like you is. your friend,the shadow.

THIS CREW JUST STARTED LIKE 4-6YRS AGO AND THINK THERE THE SHIT,NOPE NEVER.WKTOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BITCHES AND TOYS.YOU AINT GOING NOWHERE JUST DOWN HILL.I WILL WATCH YOU FROM UP HERE WHERE THE BIG BOYS ARE.OH AND YUCK

BARELY IN THE GAME 6YRS AT HE CLAIMS HE DOES WORK WHERE IN THE SOUTHSIDE IN HIS BACKYARD.GET REAL.COME TO THE ES WS NS DONT STAY ON YOUR SIDE.COME OUT TO PLAAAYYAA!

you're the one that keeps coming on our thread. thanks for liking us so much.

YOUR THREAD,ARENT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS FROM SJ SO ITS EVERYBODY THREAD.REP UR CITY WANNABEES.FUKEN BULLSHIT.EVERYBODY FROM SAN JOSE POST YOUR FLICKS HERE.IM SERIOUS FUCK THESE MONKEYS.BYE BYE