*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

i love nikkas" cuz nikkas love me"

the maker

hymom

still hatin' on the W

hi my lil bitch ur shit is wacked fool and dont try to act like a nigger cause you aint so clam the fuk down with so stupid ass flows bitch made she/thing lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo i got nothing against Kash and Snek but please dont bomb the actual locomotives that makes yards hot as fuck. if that was done in SJ whatever i dont care because we never paint san jose yards, but please dont blow up any east bay freight spots by painting the locos, just stick to the rolling stock so that we can all continue to enjoy painting freights without rail cops and big ass fines.[/quote

who cares about yo cryin ass

oh shit i better get of this thread b4 one of these wkt whiteboys kicks my ass lol.

on the real dudes are tuff when there in a group but when you catch them by them selves they aint shit. dont be mad.

put the dick back in yo mouth so you can shut the fuck up already

where is all the bitch ass wktoys at.you guys try hard to get fame but nah no fame on this bullshit ass thread just a bunch of snitches and she/thing CASH. im back fuckos man all this shit in here is fucken toy-r-us metarial im sorry kids-r-us metarial. get back at me assholes.

3716478760_59107b2ff9_o.png

3715655665_7cbea1f793.jpg

Bisket i got your big phat with a ph phat bisket rite here that you can swallow and tear up like your bitch ass she/thing cash him and his fucked up tats piece of shit fags ohh bisket he is bad fuk that fool hes a stupid ass white boy that just hits trains psss waste of paint bitch

Bisket i got your big phat with a ph phat bisket rite here that you can swallow and tear up like your bitch ass she/thing cash him and his fucked up tats piece of shit fags ohh bisket he is bad fuk that fool hes a stupid ass white boy that just hits trains psss waste of paint bitch

first off fucking make since when u try to talk shit bitch... and u dont fucking know shit bout me i aint even from the bay... eat a dick!!! and dont cry when my freights roll by u...lol :D :D :D