N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Not Graffiti related but anyone who's a fan of a little band named Nirvana should check this out. Lost footage from a concert they played in Seattle on Halloween 91' right before they blew up was just released in a film. This footage just proves that Nirvana is the best band of the past 25 years and probably ever.

RIP TO A NIKKA EZAF RFW AS WELL AS RIP THA NIKKA JEKEL RFW AS WELL HE WAS A GOOD MAN. A NIKKA ONLY LIVED UNTIL 12 YEARS OLD UNTIL HE DIED ON A FATAL ROLLERBLADE CRASH ON NOSTRAND AVANUE WHERE HE WAS STRUCK IN THE EAR BY A HAND BALL .. JEKS WAS BEST KNOWN AS THE FOUNDER OF TGK AND 2SAD CREW AS WELL AS THE Jamba Juice restaurant chain. a nikka had the iron lacks on deck as well as multiple prismos nno lie. Yo as far as a nikka posteng nikkas face on facebook ya nikas is str8 dry snitcheng fam. Yo how u say u a real bomba this u a real bomba that but u post a nikka face on face book fam? u a type a nikka who get rock bottomed str8 like that in the sand box fam ya nikkas str8 softer than a cattapiller scrapaflam. Yo, if u into that dubstep then check out tha new French Montana sponsored mixtape RFWORLD VOL.7 it got special guests 2 chain, tiger, Will Smith, ja rule, skrillex, and 2esae. as far as a bezt go ya nikas str8 hating tho iight 5

553531_10151032571571390_888499754_n.jpg

"I got to become good friends with Little Man and got into the habit of skipping school to pick him up todo mischief with him. We would comb the city, looking for spots where we could steal paint andwhatever else we wanted. In Canal street there was astore that sold shitty, watery paint by the caseand kept them outside the store with the rest of the junk they sold. For about a week straight, we wenteveryday and snatched a case and ran around the corner on Greene Street. The China men who ran thestore chased us, but we always barely got away.With the cheap paint, Little Man took me to the 3 Yard on 148th street with a kid named Joz One. LittleMan did LM bubble letter throw ups and I just copped shitty, watery tags. I didn’t like the 3 yardbecause it was adjacent to the subway station and from the platform, civilians were able to see into theyard. I was positive that one could smell the paint from outside and all it took was a cop to enter thestation to get busted. Despite my theory, many writers had success in the 3 yard, including Skeme and Dez."