N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

rfdubset in the buildin ju her 2012 the ancient incans calender and global warmings couldnt hold me back u smell we really out here still playa M line fresh pond seneca ave serial killas ju hert metroplitan the grave yard boys ju hert we comin to ya town we jouksin all your bitches we taking your new ports g we really shinen on this side no gas shout out to my main scrap vea and peace to the lords in heaven R.I.P. big daddy bezt and the homie big daddy ZN ya boy ZN was found in a murder incident 3 months ago the young man was found brutally injured after a fatal rock bottom encounter at a Q38 bus stop. we ARE curently accepting donations at http://www.BigDaddyPapicitoZN.tumblr.org or ya'lls could hit me up on twitter or aim at #XxThaKingOfQueenZxX [/size][/color][/i][/b]

u boutta get spartan kicked outta ya fuckin heelies keep my aim out ya mouth BOY