N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

the government knows who these herbs are already you dick!!! and im not in bangkok they fucked with the wroooooooooong bangkok killers now there getting all there shit destroyed!!! they should move to hong kong instead!!! i heard ether is pimping utahs nice pussy in thailand!! boom boom yum yum!!! lolololololololololololololol

7302523178_93d6afd9fe_b.jpg

Disses using government names paid by and done on the behalf of Cope2

And I don't think the Thailand government knows their names however they may now. 100% dry snitching regardless.

• Like 1

yo 90s, you got any old flicks of anything on the B / Q lines?

Yea I got thousands,I'm not being a dick when I tell you to check skippininmyflipflops,they all there,all the dope shit is thousands of posts back...I would post them but I delete everything after i post it,it sucks when police lock you up for somethin and find a million graff flicks on your comp,dont find out the hard way...if you got flicks,post them on some cheap blog so you can check them out but dont keep them in your shit