Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

Fuck Doom he's a sellout, besides all you niggas want to hear is Currensy and Wiz like how you corny niggas be bumping this shit then secretly got odd future on your ipods ya some scrub niggas never low key you cant hide it my realness outlasts it shines i will never poison my ear drums with that shit

Stop bumping this shit only fuck with Niggas who been real since forever D-Block and shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JA Repetition Graffiti by Inkhead NYC, on Flickr

Former 12oz Editorial Writer here...   I recently launched a newsletter focused on interviewing NYC Graffiti writers. Just dropped an interview with GESHU RYB and previously dropped one with

trucks in the hood

Posted Images

Fuck Doom he's a sellout, besides all you niggas want to hear is Currensy and Wiz like how you corny niggas be bumping this shit then secretly got odd future on your ipods ya some scrub niggas never low key you cant hide it my realness outlasts it shines i will never poison my ear drums with that shit

Stop bumping this shit only fuck with Niggas who been real since forever D-Block and shit

i dont know anyone in the sentence expect for doom..But who evers been real since whenever probally grew up on the God Squad and likes minds, which doom was part of..sellout?? yea okay..

So then your cos lol baby ass nigga go grab your pillow i hear your mother callin aint it your curfew

NOT COS EITHER . LMAO U THINK ANYONE WOULD BOMB WIT A CERFEW ? NIGGA NOONE THAT HAS A CERFEW IS A WRITER NIGGA U DO ONE ROOF AND GO BACK INSIDE AT 9 OCLOCK I CUT YO ASS .

NIGGA WE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT MUSIC . FUCKIN 12 OUNCE IS SO DRY ALL I SEE IS OLD PICTURES OF TRAINS AND BTM. BET IF YAH NIGGAS BOMBED YAH WOULDNT BE ON THIS WEBSITE TALKIN ABOUT WHOS NAILS LOOK BETTER . COMEON SON NIGGAS CALLIN EACH OTHER TOYS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THINK HARD ABOUT WHO REALLY PAINTS AND WHO GOES ON THIS WEBSITE TO HATE ON SOMEONE AND TALK SHIT

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/size][/

Smfh arent you like 12 or 13 or something or is this js the snitch lol ya niggas is frail cut this internet thug shit out ya not built for beatdowns

STFU U NOE NOTHING U SPEAKING NONSENSE . I BET U DONT EVEN PAINT . THATS WHY UR ON 12OUNCE CRYING ABOUT SHIT U DONT LIKE OR SHIT U THINK THAT IS TOY . U WACK SON LMAOOOOOOO . KEEP GOIN NIGGA IM HAVEING FUN WHILE UR ON 12OUNCE IM DROPPING SPOTS

STFU U NOE NOTHING U SPEAKING NONSENSE . I BET U DONT EVEN PAINT . THATS WHY UR ON 12OUNCE CRYING ABOUT SHIT U DONT LIKE OR SHIT U THINK THAT IS TOY . U WACK SON LMAOOOOOOO . KEEP GOIN NIGGA IM HAVEING FUN WHILE UR ON 12OUNCE IM DROPPING SPOTS

i know youre just a troll, but shut the fuck up nigga. colored text and big stupid posts is funny when nom does it, youre just a retard.

i hope youre trolling atleast, because if youre being serious youre a fuckin herb