Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

N E W Y O R K C I T Y

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JA Repetition Graffiti by Inkhead NYC, on Flickr

Former 12oz Editorial Writer here...   I recently launched a newsletter focused on interviewing NYC Graffiti writers. Just dropped an interview with GESHU RYB and previously dropped one with

trucks in the hood

Posted Images

I DONT UNDERSTAND

How you trynna play stupid who the fuck is gonna bump or post sme pics nigga really dont play dead siamese twin now cmon son really your exposed like kill yourself and stop bumpin your own flicks its lame you fucken ba and 3ess are the only niggas who i self promote then bump your own shit its so lame

How you trynna play stupid who the fuck is gonna bump or post sme pics nigga really dont play dead siamese twin now cmon son really your exposed like kill yourself and stop bumpin your own flicks its lame you fucken ba and 3ess are the only niggas who i self promote then bump your own shit its so lame

O........................................

its funny to me, that toys call other toys toys, and toys who continuously spot jock real writers act as if there anyone in this game. all ill say is the building on broadway and houston was already done, then some toys came along and made it an eyesore, probably get that shit buffed because of all the toyness.

its funny to me, that toys call other toys toys, and toys who continuously spot jock real writers act as if there anyone in this game. all ill say is the building on broadway and houston was already done, then some toys came along and made it an eyesore, probably get that shit buffed because of all the toyness.

Its funny tho how you say jock a spot its nyc its not some city where there are lil bit of writers everyone and there grandmother has writtien graff at one point and if you happen to find a spot that you can rock you not gonna smack your shit there to ??? Answer me this in the 90s there was no buff so whould you call everyone who ever caught a fill next to a nigga a spot jock??? Niggas is just worried about there shit lastin more then a year with the buff .. Really who are you to say anyone is toy your a no name behind a comp ... Like mr.manhattan b4 they blew his toy ass up ... Seriously ... I may be toy but im better then half the niggas and most the niggas writin at the moment ...illegally atleast