N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

not for nothing but if that sane dude didnt die we b calling his shit toy 4real cuz them pieces hid did was wack real talk........

kill yourself ... this is why graff is dead cuz of no name niggas like you ... you not even relevant in this game why you would you even say some dumb shit like that... sane did damage in the few years he was bombin that some nigga take decades to do ... enough for koch to want his head so really kill yourself i bet any amount of cash you no where near the level of ups/style that sane was at in his day .. how long you been bombin again thats right 2 months go od on paint fumes and chug a bucket of paint toy ..

kill yourself ... this is why graff is dead cuz of no name niggas like you ... you not even relevant in this game why you would you even say some dumb shit like that... sane did damage in the few years he was bombin that some nigga take decades to do ... enough for koch to want his head so really kill yourself i bet any amount of cash you no where near the level of ups/style that sane was at in his day .. how long you been bombin again thats right 2 months go od on paint fumes and chug a bucket of paint toy ..

1st off i say what i feel i dont hold my shit back. shit was wack . 2nd off ur tha bastard child of another toy nigga and i knew ur pops he was a bum and i broke his boys jaw in highland park lil midget GR .saw becarfull how u run ur mouth. we have opinions and im not afraid 2 say mine so go live off ur pops fame cuz ur shit is hurt 2....

do you call ja toy?he would be in the same boat as ja or better,im sure he would of gotten better over the years

y is that the 1st name 2fly out ur mouth get his meat out of it b4 u talk. u got any pics of busted ja pieces u dont but sane was tryn to piece. im my opinion they where trash compared to others that was piecing every nit and he painted alot so where was the improvement? just cuz agraff nigga dies that dont makem god

dude talk like they new sane ye was a frail ass drug addict white boy who fell off a bridge.i dont get emotional about dat real nigga die every day.as for asp his on son didnt even kno him ur moms just cuaght some bad sperm real men take care of they kids gettn high n bombing should come 2nd so that should let u kno how much u ment to him manteca a terrible thing huh lil man.......

dude talk like they new sane ye was a frail ass drug addict white boy who fell off a bridge.i dont get emotional about dat real nigga die every day.as for asp his on son didnt even kno him ur moms just cuaght some bad sperm real men take care of they kids gettn high n bombing should come 2nd so that should let u kno how much u ment to him manteca a terrible thing huh lil man.......

10%20shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg

not for nothing but if that sane dude didnt die we b calling his shit toy 4real cuz them pieces hid did was wack real talk........

REAL TALK IF HE WAS ALIVE AND HEARD YOU SAY THAT EVERY BONE WOULD B BROKEN IN YA WHOLE BODY MY DULA.....WHAT YOU SAID IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE TOYEST THINGS ANY1 HAS EVER SAID, GO LEARN WAT STYLE IS CHUMP AND STOP LOOKING AT TGK GRAFFITI U LIL BITCHMADE NIGGA

1st off i say what i feel i dont hold my shit back. shit was wack . 2nd off ur tha bastard child of another toy nigga and i knew ur pops he was a bum and i broke his boys jaw in highland park lil midget GR .saw becarfull how u run ur mouth. we have opinions and im not afraid 2 say mine so go live off ur pops fame cuz ur shit is hurt 2....

you said some frail shit lmfao niggas would say anything when niggas die lmfao ... this the kinda niggas we got out here real lame punk niggas trynna be tuff online yea everyone sees right threw your bitch ass you real lame ... holla at me threw pm