N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

y is that the 1st name 2fly out ur mouth get his meat out of it b4 u talk. u got any pics of busted ja pieces u dont but sane was tryn to piece. im my opinion they where trash compared to others that was piecing every nit and he painted alot so where was the improvement? just cuz agraff nigga dies that dont makem god

i asked a question and u talking aout a niggas meat in my mouth?stop stomping so tuff on your computer because that ws soooo last year,take a pill for that anger problem lil son because graffiti is not that important since i retired 10 years ago

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Wow CHICOPERICO and others you are all real tough guys talking down on a dead man especially one who did more before he was 20 years old than you ever will and continues to inspire to this day... SANE toy??? Guess you need glasses or a real good beating.

bump nycisdead's flicks and that jigmastas kraftwerk "hall of mirrors" sample i believe