N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dont write me a paragraph, just give me a time and place and you'll find out what you wana know

...but you're calling me out

guess i'm just going to have to hold people up in your hood until one of them tells me they're that one nerd on that forum who goes by the name "Mr. Manhattan."

...but you're calling me out

guess i'm just going to have to hold people up in your hood until one of them tells me they're that one nerd on that forum who goes by the name "Mr. Manhattan."

My nigga, how you sound right now, pressing people in manhattan to tell you who i am?? nigga i just pm'd you where i'll be at tonight, either you come and be a MAN or you sit on your daddys lap and blow him some more cause niggas think ur pathetic on here pika....

Kids these days claiming to be down with big crews, but in reality they black book toys that never held a marker or can in there life acting all big on the internet, graffiti's the last thing I got and Ill throw hands with a nigga just to show em who the fuck I am, don't pull a FA and not show up tonight pikachu you heard?