N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

wow my nigga, it took you 1 full day to make that, 1 whole day dedicated to my penis being in your mouth, my nigga hoppp off the meat already, shits bad for your health

takes no more than three minutes to use roflbot.

took you only seconds to get all tight about it though, monitoring me and all.

I told you where I'm at G...you'd rather have my dick all over ya face then shoot the fair with me, words bond yo, streets have spoken and they said you baby thighs in the face typa nigga real talk

you're in my PM right now telling me you're basically a hood tagger and can only be found in your hood. and contrary to your username your "hood" isn't even in Manhattan. you don't have the heart to even keep it 100 over the internet and the only word you could possibly get is from your sidewalk.

hope you don't think i don't know people in those two possible boroughs or the hood i think you're talking about.

you're in my PM right now telling me you're basically a hood tagger and can only be found in your hood. and contrary to your username your "hood" isn't even in Manhattan. you don't have the heart to even keep it 100 over the internet and the only word you could possibly get is from your sidewalk.

hope you don't think i don't know people in those two possible boroughs or the hood i think you're talking about.

Briiiiing iiiittt, you knoww where I'm @, Holla at me