N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

LOL AS EXPECTED... LIKE I SAID.. POST SOME THATS COMPLETELY IDENTICAL.. JUST BECAUSE IT HAS THE CIRCLE ON THE LEG DOESNT MEAN ITS THE SAME LETTER.

BOTH PK AND SAVAGES K'S ARE DIFFERENT AND I KNEW ONE OF YOU HERBS WAS GONNA POST EM TRYINA BE SMART..HA

SO YOUR SAYING THAT THIS K

wpe37.jpg

AND THIS K ...

wpe1E.jpg

ARE NOT EXTREMELY SIMILAR ?

....... SORRY. TRY AGAIN.

and you white as cotton why u always talkin nikka this nikka that, nigga shut the fuck up. cant wait to smack the shit outta you toy.

LOLSSS... FK DOES SKIN COLOR GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ???

YOU JUS ANOTHER ANONYMOUS PUSSY BEHIND A SCREEN NAME ON A FORUM,

STFU, FALL BACK HIT YA HEAD, CHUMP.

LOLSSS... FK DOES SKIN COLOR GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ???

YOU JUS ANOTHER ANONYMOUS PUSSY BEHIND A SCREEN NAME ON A FORUM,

STFU, FALL BACK HIT YA HEAD, CHUMP.

who says "lolsss" .......like a fuckin bitch. you talk like you know everything. your not even a has been. your a flake. why dont you go back to six flags and scream like a little girl on nitro with your fat ape fudge fuck friend. -----

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Like 1

who says "lolsss" .......like a fuckin bitch. you talk like you know everything. your not even a has been. your a flake. why dont you go back to six flags and scream like a little girl on nitro with your fat ape fudge fuck friend. -----
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHO HIDES BEHIND A SCREENNAME "LIKE A FUCKIN BITCH" ... YOU DO PUSSY.

AND YOU SAY WHO "LOLS"... MEANWHILE YOUR LAUGHING FACE... IS AN LOL ...

LOLS ... FUCKING PUSSY.

. IM OUT HAVE A GOOD NITE KEEP HIDING.

SO YOUR SAYING THAT THIS K

wpe37.jpg

AND THIS K ...

wpe1E.jpg

ARE NOT EXTREMELY SIMILAR ?

....... SORRY. TRY AGAIN.

lol u a clown nigga u the type to post on 12oz and end that shit with #swag or #clueless you faggot i dont kno what ur toy ass writes and honestly i dont give a fuck

maybe if u learn how to read and realize that i said all of those k's are similar but not identical then you would have better luck at trying to get at niggas on 12oz ... in ya own words...sorry try again "LOLS" ... homo ass nigga go check your twitter faggot

WHO HIDES BEHIND A SCREENNAME "LIKE A FUCKIN BITCH" ... YOU DO PUSSY.

AND YOU SAY WHO "LOLS"... MEANWHILE YOUR LAUGHING FACE... IS AN LOL ...

LOLS ... FUCKING PUSSY.

. IM OUT HAVE A GOOD NITE KEEP HIDING.

BURNNNNING!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

IF UR FATHER WAS HERE HE WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FOR SOUNDING SO STUPID AND GIVING HIM A BAD NAME

NAME 1 ESTABLISHED DOPE WRITER WHO USES THE EXACT K AS KET .... U CANT...CUZ THEY ARE ALL TOYS WHO BIT THAT SHIT YOU RETARD.

JONER J AND SEEN E ARE GENERIC ASS BASIC LETTERS THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR FUCKING DECADES... IF YOU THINK THAT JONER OR JA MADE THAT J OR THAT SEEN MADE THAT E THEN YOU NEED TO DO SOME HOMEWORK. THOSE ARE CLASSIC THROW UP LETTERS THAT BEEN AROUND FOR Y E A R S ....PEOPLE DOING SIMILAR LETTERS ISNT BITING THATS BUILDING ON A FOUNDATION THAT STARTED BEFORE YOU OR YOUR DADDY WAS BORN YOU DUMB TOY...

ITS OBVIOUSLY POSSIBLE TO BITE A THROW UP AND IF YOU DON'T THINK SO.... YOU ARE PROLY A TOY WHO ROCKS ALL THOSE BITTEN GENERIC LETTERS AND UR MAD CUZ U KNOW U BIT THEM .... NUFF SAID

First and for most you know nothing about nor did you know my father so dont even attempt to act you know or knew the nigga half the niggas who say they "knew" him really knew nothin about him... Second ive never seen or see anyone else but ja or joner used that j so how common can it really be?? There j's look pretty identical to me and then theres they ket k idk who did the k first but the bubble shit isnt biting cuz its common??? Makes no fucken sense i for one can say this niggas is really worrying about thrpwies and its the reason why graffiti died in the 90s because niggas was worried more about there throwies then worried about there style/burners/wildstyles ... Because you 90's writers theres more trash then ever out there ... And alot of you 90's niggas got the nerve to come on here and shit on niggas when its your fault all these new jacks dont care if a simple or a burner been rocken for 20+ years cuz its quanity over quality .... Thats what ya created so keep talkin about biting a throwie nigga really in my eyes if a nigga bit my throwie ide laugh a say look a what i created ... Fucken toy