N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Ma nikka. 1st and 4 most.. as far as a klops go, ya nikkas is str8 boogy bordin. do ya nigags even kno who u messin with rite aboiut now ma nikka? u talkin 2 tha g.o.d.father part 9 houdini mousalini lord of the land ma nikka. We really been doin this nigga middle village stand up scrap. how u sound rite now 2 say u a certified this an that when u aint even got glendale on smash tho? ya nikkas smellin like a certified snitch in the face 2 me in the moment tho ma nikka. Put it like this... its a throwie.....how u jock that tho? how u sound wen yall juz some wack 90s nikkas but how u sound rite now wen graff died in the 90s tho? ya nikkas is str8 anonymouse clown type dulas in the face. Real reconize real and u lookin unfamiliar famo. French montana is the best rapper in the universe my nikka and any real hood type nikkas who lissen 2 rap know tha deal. ya nikkas mite as well pack up ya prismos and hang up you resporaters cuz if u aint got a mixtape by this point, u missed the boat home boy. ya nikkas is str8 unwavy creatures b get ya swag up ....#cLuELeSs [/color][/size][/i][/b]

anikkabezttho.jpg

and ya feel the need to put this in " Sissy" blue font why?

ain't from NY but damn homie i feel you can get your pointless point across without cramming a mecca of a thread with this yip-yap.

:lol:

ain't from NY but damn homie i feel you can get your pointless point across without cramming a mecca of a thread with this yip-yap.

hes the nyc thread troll, all the regulars here have gotten used to him, just pretend hes not here :cool:

"The five primary interlocked concepts of Satan, are all represented by

the Serpent, which are Lucifer (aka Light-bearer or godhood); Search

for light or wisdom; sun worship, the Sun god, or energy; fire also called

Kundalini force; and the regenerative principle which is phallic and sex

worship. These 5 interconnected concepts are represented world wide

by snakes (serpents) and represent worship of the supreme serpent

Satan."

Without nominee this thread will not be poppin if you actually read it you will find the nigga hella funny ...

YOU ARE DEFINITELY FROM NEW YORK AND YOUR EMOTIONS ARE ON YOUR BIB RIGHT NOW

nigga, what the fuck is a online verbal bashing? go use ur faggot twitter words somewere else herb dont understand that type of homo language #gayhipster

Lolsss.. Nikka u need some pom poms for real... Your cheerleading from the sideline skills are impaired, severly. I

Lol even more due to the fact you mad angry. And even loling more, that your just another anonymous shit talker on the net #pussy. Ahahaah

Lolsss.. Nikka u need some pom poms for real... Your cheerleading from the sideline skills are impaired, severly. I

Lol even more due to the fact you mad angry. And even loling more, that your just another anonymous shit talker on the net #pussy. Ahahaah

lol first online verbal bashing and now u talking about pom poms? atleast you are comfortable with your #homosexuality

lol first online verbal bashing and now u talking about pom poms? atleast you are comfortable with your #homosexuality

Lol @ all this coming from an anonymous nikka on the net. Typical pussy.

Yesterday it was funny, even earlier today. Now its repetitive and a fact u just a coward behind a comp screen bickering and talking shit.

Its been confirmed around 5 am this morning that the body of a bensonhurst man "ess Martinez Santagracia" in a midtown night club called Pachas..he was found with 5 mexicans and two jewish man..its been approved the cuase of death of ess was overdose on hairgel...he was known in the community for his 2 for 4 sock deal.. He had the best valued USA socks in the neighborhood and of all the 12oz famalam. "he knew how to give niggas a good deal on them socks b", said a local project citizen. He was found with a klops sticker in his pocket, and a BAK sticker on his back. As of now, the cause of the hair gel overdose is still under investigation, it is rumored that ARMORED429 had something to do with it, but he is not available for questioning

[/color]

THis is yor conscience telling to you your fucking toy, stop posting pics of you and other writers... Trying to sneak fame. No reason nemz should be in that flick..... Stop with them Corny stickers kid, don't be cheap hit up smart or custom sticker for real stickers not then go printer bullshits... You been writing for easily like 12 years and same thing man.... Your becoming the new age map.... Pm I'll give you some style