N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

First and for most you know nothing about nor did you know my father so dont even attempt to act you know or knew the nigga half the niggas who say they "knew" him really knew nothin about him... Second ive never seen or see anyone else but ja or joner used that j so how common can it really be?? There j's look pretty identical to me and then theres they ket k idk who did the k first but the bubble shit isnt biting cuz its common??? Makes no fucken sense i for one can say this niggas is really worrying about thrpwies and its the reason why graffiti died in the 90s because niggas was worried more about there throwies then worried about there style/burners/wildstyles ... Because you 90's writers theres more trash then ever out there ... And alot of you 90's niggas got the nerve to come on here and shit on niggas when its your fault all these new jacks dont care if a simple or a burner been rocken for 20+ years cuz its quanity over quality .... Thats what ya created so keep talkin about biting a throwie nigga really in my eyes if a nigga bit my throwie ide laugh a say look a what i created ... Fucken toy

my nigga, i appreciate the 5 page essay thesis u wrote for me an all

but once u said graffiti died in the 90s... i stopped readin

im out

lol u a clown nigga u the type to post on 12oz and end that shit with #swag or #clueless you faggot i dont kno what ur toy ass writes and honestly i dont give a fuck

maybe if u learn how to read and realize that i said all of those k's are similar but not identical then you would have better luck at trying to get at niggas on 12oz ... in ya own words...sorry try again "LOLS" ... homo ass nigga go check your twitter faggot

LOL @ nikkas gettin mad emotional .....and resorting to the lame attempt of "online verbal bashing" When all that occured was a simple statement.... Nikkas is mad at the world at 10 oclock @ nite.. Its a dam shame. LOL

AND LOL more @ you straight contradicting yourself.

You another anonymous nikka on here, jus to rant rave and pop shit. #pussy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ma nikka. 1st and 4 most.. as far as a klops go, ya nikkas is str8 boogy bordin. do ya nigags even kno who u messin with rite aboiut now ma nikka? u talkin 2 tha g.o.d.father part 9 houdini mousalini lord of the land ma nikka. We really been doin this nigga middle village stand up scrap. how u sound rite now 2 say u a certified this an that when u aint even got glendale on smash tho? ya nikkas smellin like a certified snitch in the face 2 me in the moment tho ma nikka. Put it like this... its a throwie.....how u jock that tho? how u sound wen yall juz some wack 90s nikkas but how u sound rite now wen graff died in the 90s tho? ya nikkas is str8 anonymouse clown type dulas in the face. Real reconize real and u lookin unfamiliar famo. French montana is the best rapper in the universe my nikka and any real hood type nikkas who lissen 2 rap know tha deal. ya nikkas mite as well pack up ya prismos and hang up you resporaters cuz if u aint got a mixtape by this point, u missed the boat home boy. ya nikkas is str8 unwavy creatures b get ya swag up ....#cLuELeSs

anikkabezttho.jpg

Sum quick gembralems 4 ya nikkas 4 to str8 study an do ya home work on dis graff shyt chu her

kingveo2.jpg

thegawdkingveokingofnyc.jpg

beztallcity.jpg

ma nikka, who u kno got tha fresh color skemez on deck tho wit tha yellow fill and pink outline tho ? ya nikkas need do ya home werk and see what we doin out here scrapalam. we gettin money ova here was your occupation tho iight 2

Tell me this..if ur squad dont drop a mixtape who is you my nikka to be having any rights or vernacolurs to say sum shit like..iz u dum or iz u stupid bro? Put it like this if ja's j was like joners n joner's is like ja's j wats veo's have to do with dis my math quiz...n more importantly wats a veo got 2 do with a graffiti tho? its simple ma nikka you just put up a buble wit some doo dads here n there n bam its a throwup from there its unjockable ...how u jock that tho? #cmonscrap