N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

LOL

HELLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO...

lol are u serious.....

i wonder how many others really think thats kea..... thats terrible.

The dude talks mad nonsense, just a troll.

Ma nigga... is u craazy??? who da hell is u to be sayin who is a certified kea in the face and who is imposterizin nigga u soft in the middle scrap u aint built for this my sondula. is u Dumb or is u stupid scrapalam u a certified bezt in the face type of nikka 2 be sayin all that u aint even wavey lord how u gonna jock a throwie when u aint even know about the g.o.d. father part 4 tho? Put it like this how u can jock a throwie when u cant jock that tho? u a certified conspiracy in the face type of seps ass nigga scrap my squadron will clip your wings and straight air you thun u softa then a baby ass type of shit i put my dick in nigga now get back in your hole iight 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

revs will always be the king of the tunnels

mother fuckin kids should just stay out. you get no fame for fillins that you cant even read when riding a train, or at all for that matter, your 10 megapixel super flash paint is still wet picture looks wack and you went over mad old tags done by better dudes who were living IT, and therefore didnt have a flash ready camera to take pictures of all their sweet tags, that you just did a fillin over.

stay out

if it aint broke dont fix it

mother fuckin kids should just stay out. you get no fame for fillins that you cant even read when riding a train, or at all for that matter, your 10 megapixel super flash paint is still wet picture looks wack and you went over mad old tags done by better dudes who were living IT, and therefore didnt have a flash ready camera to take pictures of all their sweet tags, that you just did a fillin over.

stay out

if it aint broke dont fix it

couldnt have said it better myself

stay out

Cranston-Breaking-Bad-Season-4-AMC.jpg