N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its not like you're gonna do anything about it though. keep bickering about how much dick you love sucking. you'll never come step to me so just lay low for the time being unless you really wanna meet up come fucking do something about it. for now, suck down on this ignore.

do u think your famous from these?????do u think som1 is gonna say remember tht 12oz kid?????? 10 years from now???just post

you 13 homie? thats some shit someone in junior highschool would say. WEL U OBVUSLTY CAER CAUS U SED SUMFIN. i said something because you come on here like a straight herb just trash talking everyone you see. take one of these fam, maybe youl feel better

midol_pms_treatment-300x300.jpg

ahaha OH SNAP!! YOU SURE TOLD ME GIRLFRIEND!! I'm sorry I don't come on here and post a million stolen flicks and contribute to the internetz graff culture everyday like your man armored, who by the way is straight killin the 12oz game hahahaha i find it to be way more fun to just sit back and push your buttons, all you fags who take this internet graff shit way too serious for your own good

cl3mtampon.jpg

here ya go little guy, put that into ur vagina you're leaking all over the thread

You sound emotional xyelen. these niggas post REAL graffiti on this side, you sound like my 2 year old son complainin bout everythin.....if you dont like the nigga, go take it to the street, talkin smack here makes u look softer and softer my child

see that's what you don't quite get my little maid in manhattan. while you are sitting there taking my comments to heart I am laughing my ass off at you. And i would like to "take it to the street" with armored but..golly jee! He doesn't even live in NYC! hahaha wait lemme stop im starting to look soft in your eyes and oh man i wouldn't want to not get the approval of an obviously graffiti wise graffiti scholar like yourself! I mean since you "niggas post REAL graffiti on this side"

atleast the nigga aint blowin up ur spot u rat

why dont u bless us with your "graff" my sondula

oh now I'm a rat? Well you're obviously right i mean....anyone who can easily look up a user's posts through quick thinking and find a post made by the user himself displaying what he writes for the internet to see is obviously a rat. forgive me!

see that's what you don't quite get my little maid in manhattan. while you are sitting there taking my comments to heart I am laughing my ass off at you. And i would like to "take it to the street" with armored but..golly jee! He doesn't even live in NYC! hahaha wait lemme stop im starting to look soft in your eyes and oh man i wouldn't want to not get the approval of an obviously graffiti wise graffiti scholar like yourself! I mean since you "niggas post REAL graffiti on this side"

son how u sound right now bein the only nigga complaining on here...shut ya mouth and post flicks....or take notes cause you sound like the ill toddla cryin about everythin :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

son how u sound right now bein the only nigga complaining on here...shut ya mouth and post flicks....or take notes cause you sound like the ill toddla cryin about everythin :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ahhh going to go with the cry baby card again i see. well this back and forth is a bit more fun then searching for pics to save and upload and then post. and as for the note taking.....throw up a word and ill well have ourselves a little graffiti battle hahaha

It's funny how niggas hate on armored, yet he never once said anything about him being nasty wit it or how many ups he has. He's doin wat this thread was made for, posting NYC graff flicks. Outright.

And as far as aine goes, my dude how u come on here and strictly self promote ur less than par graff, and not expect to get shit on? And I'm not "hating" I'm just bein real wit it.

Edit- 24d mista madhattan...keeping it thoroughh

by the way, i aint the person putting a nigga on blast right now, you gotta take the cock out ya mouth and go paint so 1 day armoured can post ur flicks on here

you know what.....you're absolutely right. I should go paint graffiti so armroed can take pictures of my graffiti, come on here, upload them, and post them, that way, the joke's on me! hahahahaha

It's funny how niggas hate on armored, yet he never once said anything about him being nasty wit it or how many ups he has. He's doin wat this thread was made for, posting NYC graff flicks. Outright.

And as far as aine goes, my dude how u come on here and strictly self promote ur less than par graff, and not expect to get shit on? And I'm not "hating" I'm just bein real wit it.

Edit- 24d mista madhattan...keeping it thoroughh

actually you're wrong. I've seen armored rip on dudes for being "wack" or not painting the right spots as well as giving his opinion on every thing that doesnt concern his toy ass hahaha