N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:cool: IRONLACKS U R DUMB what happend to real gangster bombers tools like KILS AND FLAT BACK RUSTOs U ON SOME IN THE CLOSET GAY shit lol talkin bout u a tru bomber lol pce man good luck wit ur mixtape and ur gay sounding gang... im gonna go see about some montannas there btter:p pce SLIM

My nigga... You dont even got a mixtape droppin dun.. how u sound right now 2 even be converseing with the gods like who in ya team even know about prismos or ironlacks? ya niggas not even ever been 2 the freedom tunnels who in ya camp got M line roofs tho???? u not wavey scrap [/color][/i][/b]

GOOD STICK WIT UR MIX TAPeS AND GANG STATUS I AINT HATIN ON U THATs UR LIFE STYLE PLAYA! DO U!!! BUT WHEN UR IGNORANT ENOUGH TO SAY UR NOT AN ARTISTS BUT U DO GRAFF WELL THATs AN OXYMORON NOW AINT IT?

ayo my man u str8 perpetratin a fraud my nikka iz u crazy? iz u loco? str8 up u come thru wit the red font like u soowoopin it up out chea but we all no a nikka like u iz bunz to da fith dagree! u need to falll bak skrap

wat type of paint u use doesnt determine how good u are

if ur using kilz and rusto that dont mean ur the shit just cuz u racked it

its how u use it

str8 up ju hert! we been doin this time and time again i tell ju nikkas we been up and down this path my nikka...nikkas got the peice game crazy prizmos on deck and we got all the official dekos word 2 moms my nikka... nikkas been playin around like this aint some real trap shit ju hert