N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
both done at different times. both dead spots. neither of them finished. weird

2ppfntz.jpg

im not 100% on this, but i was goin to do a highway L late night a few weeks back n my boy (doesnt write but knows about the game a lil) was like yo niggas was jus hittin up nicks store front. so i stopped quick to see wat was goin on...these dudes prolly thought i was the boyss or sumin n dipped :lol:

and i would hardely call that a dead spot my dude...esp since theirs highway patrol like right across the street from here

im not 100% on this, but i was goin to do a highway L late night a few weeks back n my boy (doesnt write but knows about the game a lil) was like yo niggas was jus hittin up nicks store front. so i stopped quick to see wat was goin on...these dudes prolly thought i was the boyss or sumin n dipped :lol:

and i would hardely call that a dead spot my dude...esp since theirs highway patrol like right across the street from here

Where is that?

i dont know wats good wit all that break_legs...couple of my people is nwo so ill see watsup

End of the day Fam, it's not cool... I'm not popping shit nor starting but if a Nigga cross me. You get a warning after that some one gottA get pow pow. like I said previously if you were in my shoes you wouldn't be happy. Plus we from the same hood... So I don't see where this stemed from

Where is that?

yeah thats near nicks lobsters, right where the belt starts. it doesnt look like that much of a spot, but its kinda hectic there. like aod said, the highway patrol is a little up, and you got that big multi laned street right there. i saw this the other day and wondered what was up.

here, have a Ven.

3194446441_e21d546f5c_b.jpg

ven/sane by cranky messiah, on Flickr