N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
has to be a toy that wasnt around in the 9-0's era .. and if you were around and you commin with remarks like this .. hang ya self.. then take that thang up off the shelf.. and bang ya self my flea!! theres a reason remo is respected from the veteran bombers to the illest piecers .. do the geometry my duke :nope: :rolleyes2: :naughty:

N THERES A REASON YOUR NOT

Never in your life compare remo to anyone in that boy scout Crew

first off all remo does is bomb......no style no nuffin just hard core bombin.......mepk and seer/z are on their way down the same road.....the day remo can switch up and rock clean simples at least he gets to be compared to a diferent class of writers until then u gotta compare him to the bombers......and these dirty throws of mepk and seer/r are bombing so stop telling me wat i can do in my life doggy your only big in ur borough......neva seen dek in the bx buddy!!!!! but i seen REMO AND MEPK!!!!! lol

and theres also a reason you stay dick ridin ..go wash ya dusty ass instead of watchin me the minute i get on here damn duke.. im gone the groupies is out ..niggas be sittin up here waitin for my presence :lol:

Y U ALWAYS GOT NEMZ NAME IN YA MOUTH THOU NIGGA, U MAD CAUSE HIS DADDY ROCKED YOUR JAW N FIFA PUNTED YOUR FACE ACROSS 3RD AVE NIGGA,, BWAHAHA

Y U ALWAYS GOT NEMZ NAME IN YA MOUTH THOU NIGGA, U MAD CAUSE HIS DADDY ROCKED YOUR JAW N FIFA PUNTED YOUR FACE ACROSS 3RD AVE NIGGA,, BWAHAHA

you def got that henny in your system "his daddy" know what it is and know what it was just like the last time i seen em.. its all gucci know so i wont even make son look bad on here..but just as a thaught you typical sideline rider that came up listenin to fabricated stories just another toy with hurt feelings that always wanted to be down but kept getting rejected nice try but keep bangin anonymously like the pussy you are bwaahahahaha long dusty creased up timb rockin nigga stalkin me:lol:

I pray to the God that doesn't exist that someone will go take that spot, better yet, JA's dust ass go back up there and make it happen because all you older guys on this site are only talking, only criticizing, smash why dont you go with dek and fix that spot up? my fault your too busy posting gif images to be funny guy right? Merk your a fucking idiot

first off all remo does is bomb......no style no nuffin just hard core bombin.......mepk and seer/z are on their way down the same road.....the day remo can switch up and rock clean simples at least he gets to be compared to a diferent class of writers until then u gotta compare him to the bombers......and these dirty throws of mepk and seer/r are bombing so stop telling me wat i can do in my life doggy your only big in ur borough......neva seen dek in the bx buddy!!!!! but i seen REMO AND MEPK!!!!! lol

Look remo's style is simple and way better than mepk or seeg's (propane got it stuck on my head).

You can't say he doesn't have style. I'd rather see throwies like remo's "ro" than shit that looks like they're trying too hard or not trying at all. I take the 7 train and I look at the graff and it looks like these toys are trumying to make their letters look ugly because they don't have experience and they're trying to get ahead of where they should be. What I'm trying to say is remo's graffiti is legible mepk and seeg's is not.

YO Fuck all you haters ya WAC for that All ya nikkas ploting could suck my dick VS could suck my Dick Shout outs to my People you already know the team I dont be on this shit no more... to much politics This nikka Posta is the Bill Oriely of this shit giving me a headache :scrambled: Than we got all the well respected veterans hating on all the young nikkas coming up its crazy (Rodney King Voice ) cant we al just get along? ... NAH?...Fuck it i dont like ya either billoreilly.jpg

cjrbilloreilly.jpg