N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so then state your shit ass clown

I been on here so long I aint think I had to do that fuck boy...

You are gay you called me a fuckboy, do you know what a fuckboy is??? Is your knowledge limited to Bronx streets?

I'm not your fuckboy or fuckbuddy I'll punch you in your face if you try to make sexual advances on me again and stop messaging me asking to go out on dates I'll punch your computer. I'm afraid of homo's like you that ride the train staring at young boys cause you cant get any fat smut bronx tail anymore washed up ass nigga your a goon because you been on since 06? nigga i been on since 2011 and ive acomplished more this month than you have in 24 months fucker, get your money up, get your eduction up, show me your bachelors degree nigga, say what? fuck outta here

im surprised your talking shit, but thanks for keeping track QUES.

nothing to explain, art is one of the very few things i suck at, but i love writing my name on shit!

I'm sure i would embarrass you in any sport =skiing, snowboarding, golf, tennis, hockey, soccer, football etc.,

then if we get into racing things with motors dirtbikes, streetbikes, snowmobiles, you dont stand a chance..!!!

so your graff is better, you want a fucking smiley face sticker..??? lol...

Thats not QUES buddy.

Financial aid at Harvard is entirely need–based. Harvard fully supports every student who qualifies for financial aid, based on the family's ability to pay.

My 98 average in High School and my 2310 on the SAT could get me in for $12,000 a tri-mester life is good bro, but that was just a program I don't go there I still can't afford it I'm poor I remember when I use to take money from my moms purse now I drop stacks in my moms purse

im surprised your talking shit, but thanks for keeping track QUES.

nothing to explain, art is one of the very few things i suck at, but i love writing my name on shit!

I'm sure i would embarrass you in any sport =skiing, snowboarding, golf, tennis, hockey, soccer, football etc.,

then if we get into racing things with motors dirtbikes, streetbikes, snowmobiles, you dont stand a chance..!!!

so your graff is better, you want a fucking smiley face sticker..??? lol...

TOUCHE' SEMPER-FI TOUCHE' :lol: :lol: :lol: Blew him up too!!!:lol: :lol:

Financial aid at Harvard is entirely need–based. Harvard fully supports every student who qualifies for financial aid, based on the family's ability to pay.

My 98 average in High School and my 2310 on the SAT could get me in for $12,000 a tri-mester life is good bro, but that was just a program I don't go there I still can't afford it I'm poor I remember when I use to take money from my moms purse now I drop stacks in my moms purse

dam nigga i barly average a 65

i gotta whip my ass intoshape

but i seen alot of niggas who got like 20 years of Harvard and can barly get a job at mc donalds

& the rest of they life they paying off there debt

guess its the luck of the draw