N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they could still go up there tell knobs to take out that near shit with a straight letter and seer to take out that sake shit god make the roof look a lil better

nah forget it we was suppose 2 all rock high white black filling that way it goes in order but i see next toy roof imma sweep stright 4 pin fillings again plus toy went over me

you shoulda did a whole print over sake woulda of help other side off wall that deec nabe needa come down shit wacc

Yo this nigga ^ GEMS ^ is dope...He wrote "We Run This Shit"...Wtf shit you runnin you 2011 fukcin toy? I hope you walk in your fuckin small brooklyn under the train mexican apt. and find your family and pets all dead, gagged and not breathing, you fuckin HERB, TOY, DISCRACE, WANNABEE, DOWN W/TOY ASS CRUES THAT ARE NO BODYS SON!!!! You have never even studied your lessons to be a graffiti writer you fuckin marble compisition notepad. You and your partners such as WHAT with all those faggat ass toy lines in his shit are so wack that i wouldnt even except yall request as freinds on myspace...Ya is just BAD...and I mean this from the bottom of my heart my young little wannabe writing FAILURES... Now settle down settle down...I know what your saying "Oh this nigga is hating" or "oh this nigga sweatin us" or "oh this nigga not gonna reveal his name" blazay blah my niggas ya dont even diserve to no anyone on here so dont ya get ya hopes up high....Just stick to a mcdonalds job and please do all us a favor stop writing graffiti... I seriously get lightheaded and start to not feel well if I ever (which i rarely do) see a spot of yall's...Nigga how ya run shit? what do yall run? do yall run the toy train or some shit? you have like 2 roof tops and 2 dead spots and you runnin shit? nigga go eat some campbells soup you fukin idiot, thnem noodles in the form of stars in your campbells got you feelin allmighty? how da fukc nigga re you "Runin shit"? Ya nigga is more like RUINING SHIT!! Maybe you mean to put an "I" in RUNNING? Ya should all be ashamed of yourselves and honestly swear on everything if i had a wack tag like yall did meaning you(GEMS) and your corny KH partners such as WHAT I would not write at all. I would just not embarasss myself. I said my 12OZ peace for teh day im out to my Jimmy Deans ....[/color][/size][/b]

go eat your soup ??and...what ever the fuck you said,seriously,noodles looking like stars?thats how wild you are,thats what you can come up with asshole?