N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

this toy stays in everyones ass like dwelling overdue terd balls. tease get a fucking life. get off 12 oz and go back to the starting line, refresh that toy style of yours and beg someone to be down. was it really necessary to have to put that out there about right clicking or dragging files? what are you a god damn software tech. go warm the bench you fucking techy lookin bird

LOL LOL LOL .....and who are you ? Dont be like the rest of the cowards hiding behind a internet forum name, and doing shit talking.

And if ya asking if something that I do is necessary, ya should ask ya self the same thing homie.

Funny thing is, ya seem mad, angry frustrated about things... they got meds for that.

..... mad cuz I knew how to make something, get done easier.

Its ok, i understand, not everyone is the same kind of person in life..... You, are jus a nikka sittin on a comp.... deciding hey, imma sit here n talk shit... cuz its safe....

Its ok... like i said, i understand. Its the "In" thing to do nowadays...

Also, i LOL @ techy lookin bird..... not loling, cuz its funny... im Loling, cuz its up there with one of the best ATTEMPTS at a joke... but ehhhhhhhh not close enuff to be an actual joke.

TEASE YOUR SOME TYPE OF GAY ARENT YOU?:rolleyes:

Some type of gay ?? with a rolling eyes smiley....

LOL come on, i dont even gotta ridicule you on ya own attempts to be funny..... ya do it to ya self.

Now fall back, and take a snooze.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

the thing is i get paid to sit here and abuse toys like you. its a great laugh for me and my pals. while you on the other hand ( the one with all the jizz on it from jerkin niggas) come on here with your chest wide open allowing all emotions to show. the last thing id be is mad. especially @ some scrauny crackhead with missing teeth who says "nikka" all the time

the thing is i get paid to sit here and abuse toys like you. its a great laugh for me and my pals. while you on the other hand ( the one with all the jizz on it from jerkin niggas) come on here with your chest wide open allowing all emotions to show. the last thing id be is mad. especially @ some scrauny crackhead with missing teeth who says "nikka" all the time

HAHHAAHHAHHAA.. that gotta be the oldest thing in the book.... "i get paid to sit here and abuse you"

Fk outta here LOL

LOL @ CRACKHEAD LMFAO!!!!

wooot wooot.. yea thats me .. zoot city ... i smoke that crack and got no teeth..

im showing emotions ? LOL yea your on here "abusing toys" .... showing anger, that my nikka, is YOU showing emotions not me.

---wait, let me get mad now .... let me get tight, and pissed off @ some nikka who sits behind a comp, that gets paid to "abuse toys", but wait.... wait, it gets worse.... YA DONT SAY WHO YOU ARE.

PUSSY.

ILL BE BACK .. I GOTTA GO SMOKE CRACK .... CUZ IM "SUM TYPE OF GAY"

LOL @ IDIOCY IN 2011.

you think your non-chalantness and "brushing off" got niggas fooled? lollllllllll. yes its true. i sit here while clocking in hours and laughing @ idiots like you. the best part is. most the population on this site is youths. you my friend somehow have so little to do in your old age you come on here and wear out that keyboard. aside from knocking your steez. your noone in the graff game so really why you in here at all is beyond me. i dont come on here to "state my name". neither did you. but you eventually slipped up and faced the fact.

you think your non-chalantness and "brushing off" got niggas fooled? lollllllllll. yes its true. i sit here while clocking in hours and laughing @ idiots like you. the best part is. most the population on this site is youths. you my friend somehow have so little to do in your old age you come on here and wear out that keyboard. aside from knocking your steez. your noone in the graff game so really why you in here at all is beyond me. i dont come on here to "state my name". neither did you. but you eventually slipped up and faced the fact.

Lol... ok buddy.

LOL @ you PUSSY.

@ ESS------within and throughout the power can corrupt and end in disasterous outcome. popcorn began as a seed in the microwave. never can a being whos brain was empowered by radiation succeed or prosper as he would claim.

PEACE,TRUE INDEED.THIS IS THE TRUE WAY OF BUILDING

Lol... ok buddy.

LOL @ you PUSSY.

LOL @ you being mad that i can "brush it off"

LOL @ you clocking hours, yet still talking shit on the net..

LOL @ you thinking " i wear out my keyboard", or i have "little to do in life"

LOL @ you still being a pussy, and shook to state who u are.

LOL @ you being jus like the "youths" on this site that you talk about...

LOL @ you beefing with me on the net, because i told someone how to drag a pic, instead of right click..

LOL @ you and your dumb comment earlier "your some type of gay"

LOL @ you....... LOL @ you..... LOL @ you ....

indeed lord, ima check that, very interesting, i've never dealt with much outside of our nation plus i was brought up by a old earth who is jahovah's wickedness, pardon self, witness (LOL) so my mind and life's patterns arent average as society would have most believe

Lol... ok buddy.

LOL @ you PUSSY.

LOL @ you being mad that i can "brush it off"

LOL @ you clocking hours, yet still talking shit on the net..

LOL @ you thinking " i wear out my keyboard", or i have "little to do in life"

LOL @ you still being a pussy, and shook to state who u are.

LOL @ you being jus like the "youths" on this site that you talk about...

LOL @ you beefing with me on the net, because i told someone how to drag a pic, instead of right click..

LOL @ you and your dumb comment earlier "your some type of gay"

LOL @ you....... LOL @ you..... LOL @ you ....

MY GOD YOU ARE BURRRRRNING ARENT YOU MARKY.YOU ASSMUNCHING TOY IF YOU THINK IM BEEFING WITH YOU THEN..... SHIT THEN MY JOB IS DONE HERE!!! LMAAAAAAAOOOOO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MY GOD YOU ARE BURRRRRNING ARENT YOU MARKY.YOU ASSMUNCHING TOY IF YOU THINK IM BEEFING WITH YOU THEN..... SHIT THEN MY JOB IS DONE HERE!!! LMAAAAAAAOOOOO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep trolling ...

LOL @ you coming on here and talking shit ...

talking shit = beefing ...... stiring up a problem

Yea..... thats what ya doing

so thats why i LOL @ you

yea mark.. thats my name ... who doesnt know it ? LOL LOL LOL LOL

and point proven, you is shook to say who u are ..

keep it trolling