N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Fuckin dope read...JJ SASH BARON R.I.P.

The year was 1988. Rusted, Filthy subway cars were dropping like flies. Others were off to Hornell, coming back all shiney and new looking. If anyone tagged the new shit, it was buffed basically immediately. Subway graffiti in NYC was on it's last leg. There were still a few old paint sided cars left though, and a lot of them were assigned to the B and R (formerly RR) lines - both of which ran to astoria at the time. The B ran part time, and was a prime target while laid up. The R had no yard, and combined they both probably had the worst MDBF rate for cars on any line other than that truely shit hobo-liner known as the 6th Av shuttle. (My god I loved that fucking train - I used to ride it just to check out the tags, laugh at the people running from door to door trying to find one that would actually open on the platform, the hustlers and the bums shitting in the corners...). Service truely sucked on the B and Rs though. When the MTA finally made the switch and sent the N to astoria, full of nice new R68s, no one other than the writers would complain... It was the end of an era. And it seemed like every train carried at least a little bit of 357 crew graffiti. This here is just a little bit of documentation of them days gone by...

JJ.jpg

KK1.jpg

KK2.jpg

Lace.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

DUDE IN THE UGGS GETS A BIGASS CMON SON.. I REALLY DONT FEEL BAD FOR HIM AT THIS POINT.. I DIDNT REALIZE HE WAS GONNA DO WRITERS GRIMEY WITH HIS "PROJECT"

I felt bad for him at first. Even though that mural is wack. But when I found out about the gates project I was like damn, this guy is a cry baby. He straight goin over graff on gates wit those bull shit faces. And he even said he thinks he has somethin to contribute to graff.

Dude is lost.

YOOOOO fuck that

someone catch this fakeass ghost goin over some nice gates and STOMP this ug wearing clown

obey puts posters over tags and shit but this clown is ERASING OUR HISTORY

and then popping off about it on the internet.

fuck

this

nigga

you fools get so up in arms when btm or outa towners crush shit, dont let none of them gates ride, ruin them all

we should reclaim our art AND our streets.

During WW2 Coca Cola rebranded itself and came up with a new product strictly to be sold in nazi germany . it was to be sold with the complete omission of the fact that it was a coca cola subsidiary , meanwhile coke like many american conglomerates put on a bullshit Public Relations campaign to show the allies that they were not doing business with nazi's. the rebranded new flavor of nazi coca-cola?

fanta-orange-drink-x24-1435-p.jpg

Fanta originated when ingredients for the production of Coca-Cola became difficult to obtain in the company's Germany plant during the build up to World War II. As a result, Max Keith, the man in charge of Coca-Cola's operations in Germany during the Second World War, decided to create a new product for the German market, using only ingredients available in Germany at the time, including whey and pomace – the "leftovers of leftovers", as Keith later recalled. The name was the result of a brief brainstorming session, which started with Keith exhorting his team to "use their imagination" ("Fantasie" in German), to which one of his salesmen, Joe Knipp, immediately retorted "Fanta!".