N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

I agree 100 percent, i lost to many people in the past year..... hate seeing them RIPs....

theres something funny about jinking a nikkas death ?

theres something funny about thinking, or seeing a friends name with an RIP by it ? as a joke ??

theres something funny about actually losing people ?

No homie, the only thing funny is ya mind frame, and way you think. Period.

IF YOU READ THE OTHER THING I SAID YOU'D GET WHAT IM TRYNA SAY. AND I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN SPEAK OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY MIND FRAME OVER TWO SENTENCES U READ ON THE INTERNET.

DEATH IS NEVER FUNNY. IVE LOST ENOUGH PEOPLE TO HONESTLY BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THAT. SO WHILE I DONT THINKACTUALLY LOSING PEOPLE OR SEEING PEOPLES NAMES WITH RIP'S IS FUNNY. I THINK IN THE END A COUPLE STONERS ON A FORUM TALKING NONSENSE REALLY DOESNT MATTER. BUT I GET WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM.. BELIEVE ME. .

IF YOU READ THE OTHER THING I SAID YOU'D GET WHAT IM TRYNA SAY. AND I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN SPEAK OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY MIND FRAME OVER TWO SENTENCES U READ ON THE INTERNET.

DEATH IS NEVER FUNNY. IVE LOST ENOUGH PEOPLE TO HONESTLY BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THAT. SO WHILE I DONT THINKACTUALLY LOSING PEOPLE OR SEEING PEOPLES NAMES WITH RIP'S IS FUNNY. I THINK IN THE END A COUPLE STONERS ON A FORUM TALKING NONSENSE REALLY DOESNT MATTER. BUT I GET WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM.. BELIEVE ME. .

No doubt.