N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I notice people on this website love to knock anyone whos obviously new to the game call em toy trash etc etc. but the funny thing is you were all in the same position at some point in your graff career. obviously it didnt stop you, and its not going to stop me from progressing and learning torwards becoming a skillful writer, so i aint even mad tho. if you want to call me toy trash etc be my guest. but maybe instead of just talkingg shit post some constructive criticism, because when it comes down to it, its the "toys" that are the future of graff.

nah lemme stop yall just boogy boarding!

I notice people on this website love to knock anyone whos obviously new to the game call em toy trash etc etc. but the funny thing is you were all in the same position at some point in your graff career. obviously it didnt stop you, and its not going to stop me from progressing and learning torwards becoming a skillful writer, so i aint even mad tho. if you want to call me toy trash etc be my guest. but maybe instead of just talkingg shit post some constructive criticism, because when it comes down to it, its the "toys" that are the future of graff.

nah lemme stop yall just boogy boarding!

WTF!? :lol:

yo stop dick riding if u seen bezt .. my niggas the day all come u wack and toy learn how to boogey board on a wall with paint u toy dickriding ya other toy nigas i havent seen one real fill of urs talkin outa ya mouth herb

YO HOW IT TO HAVE BEZT DICK IN YA MOUTH HOMEBOY JOCKED BONER THE ORINGNATOR

if you were bron in the 1990'z and write graff today please KILL YOURSELVES. You all SUCK. I can not name one good writer that writes today that started in the 2000s that is good and when i mean writer i mean street credible bomber! thats word im not the bird, jus sayin and keepin it a huned actual factual..