N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Do you think it’s more risky to paint in the streets?

I think that once you found your “own way” to paint a train, it becomes easier.

The streets , it’s more complicated because there is so many sudden and unplanned things that might happen. A pig dressed civil, taxis working for the pigs, and even a total idiot might want to play superman and try to fuck around with you. You never know, and sometimes it’s hard to get out of the net. But I also have my own methods to bomb in the streets, most of the time I work alone and also observation is key!

When I started I had a map to prepare my attacks block by block. Those last months I came out more to do pieces than to tag, but I’m still a tagger, I got tones of ink CORIO and JET at home so don’t you worry I’ll be back soon!

It was a hot day. I knew people would be out there drinking. One confidential informant tipped us off that there were going to be a lot of E & J Brandy out there. I saw "Moe", a known open container recidivist. I mean I must have given this guy at least 5 or 6 summonses in the past and he never learned. I got a cold chill because in Moe's hand I saw the unmistakeable shape of the brown bag. I radioed to the rest of my team to be careful because I wasn't sure if it was open yet. As I saw Moe take a drink, I yelled to the team "Swarm, swarm, swarm." As they were moving in, I unsteadily ran from behind cover and moved in as well. I guess it's true what they say about tunnel vision in stressful situations because as I got closer to Moe my hearing went out and the street seemed to be covered in smoke. As we grabbed him, you could see the look of shock on Moe's face.

When I handed in my Operation Condor overtime slip there was the reassuring sense that I had helped make the city safe that day. Sometimes I still see the "thank you" on the faces of little kids as they pass by. They know...they know.